Recipe and image courtesy of Seasonal Berries.
Superfood Strawberry And Pine Nut Salad. I love strawberries in anything and everything and today I have a Superfood Strawberry and Pine Nut Salad to share with you.
Strawberry salad with avocado, rocket, wild rice, pine nuts and a tasty dressing. How yummy!!
Spring Strawberries are good-quality and enjoyable to eat strawberries from Morocco and Spain are available at this time of the year.
Spring Strawberries are delicious to taste and incredibly versatile ingredients to use in cooking.
How To Make A Superfood Strawberry And Pine Nut Salad:
100g of strawberries
1 large avocado
150g of cooked wild rice
50g of pine nuts
2 tbsp of olive oil
2 tsp of apple cider vinegar
1 tsp of mustard
How To Make:
1.) Toast the pine nuts in a small pan for a few minutes until golden then leave to the side to cool.
2.) Thinly slice the kale leaves into strips.
3.) Whisk the olive oil, vinegar and mustard together with a pinch of salt and pepper. Massage the kale with this dressing for 5 minutes until the kale wilts down.
4.) Cut the strawberries into quarters and the avocado into chunks and mix this with the kale salad. Stir in the wild rice, a pinch of salt and toasted pine nuts and serve.
Cheat: add black Thai rice instead or buy a pouch of ready cooked brown basmati and wild rice.
Superfood Strawberry And Pine Nut Salad. Recipe and image courtesy of Seasonal Berries. Do you like to make strawberry salads? Do you like to add any other fruits or seasonal berries to a salad? If so, which ones do you like to add?
Do you fancy trying this tasty recipe? Let me know if you get to make it. Try now or Pin for the weekend. You can find some more inspiration recipes over on Twitter just search for #SpringStrawberry
You Might Also Like:
These are great for entertaining the children: Strawberries And Sandcastles: Fun For Summer.
These Rainbow Chicken Roll Ups are a great idea to mix up lunch.
How about adding some raspberries to your salmon sandwiches? Easy Salmon Sandwiches. Perfect for afternoon tea.
How about trying a Strawberry And Summer Leaf Salad With Vanilla Salt?
Looking for some more strawberry ideas?
- BerryWorld Strawberry, Crab and Avocado Salad
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries: How To Make
- BerryWorld Strawberry And Apple Sorbet Recipe To Try
- Strawberry And Raspberry Ripple Eton Mess Picnic Puds
- BerryWorld Strawberry And BerryWorld Blueberry Hot Pots: Using Recycled Jars
- BerryWorld Strawberry Mousse: Afternoon Tea Treat
- How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths: Halloween
- How To Make Spiderman Strawberries
- FRO-YO Strawberry Bark: Summer Party Treats
- BerryWorld Strawberry, Fig and Rosewater Salad
- Make And Enjoy Some BerryWorld Pimm’s Lollies
- Bonne Maman Marbled Fruity Meringues
- BerryWorld Strawberry Scotch Pancakes
- BerryWorld Hazelnut Meringue Layer Cake
- Top Tips On Squeezing The Most Out Of Strawberry Season
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing