The North Face Jacket Review: Creative Mondays. Happy Monday everyone. So I hope you have had a lovely weekend?
Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas.
Post Contains PR Sample.
Link up, have fun reading other posts on the hop and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.
The North Face Jacket Review:
A few weeks ago Blacks kindly asked me if I would like to pick a Spring jacket to review.
How lovely of them!
My padded ski jacket is now starting to get a bit to warm, now the weather is getting milder.
On Sunday and the first day of Spring I got to wear my jacket on an adventure me and the children had up at the park.
My children have just discovered Geocaching and wanted to share the fun with me.
Have you heard of this before? If not, it is a app on your phone that points you in the right direction to a hidden treasure container.
There are treasure boxes all over the world.
When you find the container there is a book inside that you sign and date to say you have found it.
We are going to start looking for them when we explore around where we live and when we visit new places.
Anyway onto the jacket:
How lovely is my jacket? Light green on the outside with a nice pink mesh lining. Very stylish. Whoo and it is waterproof too.
About THE NORTH FACE Women’s Resolve HyVent™ Jacket:
- This renowned women’s waterproof from The North Face is outstandingly popular thanks to its simple style, lightweight design, breathable comfort and practical features.
- For everyday wear, travel, walking and hiking you simply can’t go wrong with the Women’s Resolve Jacket from The North Face.
- A versatile and functional waterproof jacket.
- HyVent™ ripstop nylon fabric – seam sealed for complete protection.
- Pack pocket – rolls down small for easy packing.
- Lightweight mesh lining – for fresh-feeling ventilation.
- Adjustable fit – hem cinchcord and adjustable roll-away hood.
- Brushed inner collar – for comfort against the face.
- Pack access chest pockets – for accessible mobile, mp3, GPS and valuables even when you’re wearing your backpack.
- Recommended activity – walking / hiking / commuting
- Sizes available: XS,S,M,L,XL
- Price £100.00
My youngest son said “you look so thin in this jacket” Aww bless.
Then quickly mentioned “as you usually look a lot bigger when you go out in that big Winter jacket” Typical!!
The North Face Jacket Review: What Do I Think?
I love my new jacket. It is lightweight, stylish, a lovely colour and waterproof. It is going to come in very handy over the next few months.
Perfect for the April showers! Don]t you think so too?
You can check out the full range of women’s jackets.
The North Face Jacket Review: Creative Mondays
I was sent a sample to review. All thoughts are my own. I was not paid for this post. Thank you so much for supporting the brands that I work with.
Now onto the party. So to join in the fun:
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Also, visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would also like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.
This linky list is now closed.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours? So what do you think about my new Wonder Woman Marvel t-shirt? I love it. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have one. As soon as my husband saw it, he said you should buy this! Sold! Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours? I also adore this t-shirt.
- Secondly, 4 Warm Outfits For Spring: Creative Mondays. I am just loving my new dress I treated myself to a few weeks ago with my birthday money. I only went into H&M but it was lovely visiting the shops again. Dress: H&M | Cardigan: H&M | Boots? Can’t remember!! You can see our walk over on Instagram Reels: Mollie The Border Collie. Mollie’s cancer is getting bigger. She is a tough cookie and not letting anything stop her from doing what she loves best, playing frisbee. 4 Warm Outfits For Spring. I so love this dress.
- Thirdly, No Matter What Life Throws At You, Keep Smiling!! Over the last few months, a few customers have coughed and sneezed at the side of me so I think it is a great idea to protect us. But a whole shift of working with the public is going to be hard. No Matter What Life Throws At You, Keep Smiling!! I also keep trying!!