Wave Hotel: Butlins Bognor Regis Review. Hello friends, so how are you today? After an mini break with the children? How about trying Butlins as today I am sharing a Butlins Bognor Regis hotel reviews.
So do you want to hear more about our tip to Butlins in Bognor Regis and a visit to the Wave Hotel?
Wave Hotel: Butlins Bognor Regis Review. My Butlin’s Ambassador Post.
We are just back from the most lovely holiday and I can not wait to share it with you. Such a great break with the kids in the most adorable hotel. Where we stayed in a octopus room in the Wave Hotel Butlins, Bognor Regis.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, A Bit About Why We Visit Butlins Each Year.
- Secondly, A Bit About The Wave Hotel From The Official Guide.
- Thirdly, Our Journey To Butlins.
- Fourthly, Arrival Time And How Long It Took Us To Check In.
- Fifth, Arriving To Our Room.
- Sixth, The Children’s Rooms.
- Seventh, What’s Included.
- Eighth, The Underwater Themed Lift.
- Ninth, The Game Port Room.
- Tenth, The View From Our Hotel Room.
- Eleventh, Things I Liked In The Wave Hotel.
- Twelfth, Some More Post Ideas.
Wave Hotel: Butlins Bognor Regis Review:
Why we love Butlins mini breaks with the kids. We love visiting Butlins each year because there is so many things to do with the children here.
Last year in the Summer Holidays we had a family a break to Butlins in Bognor Regis. We stayed in the apartments, which were opposite the Wave Hotel. Whenever we left the apartment, we often remarked how lovely the Wave Hotel looked. We mentioned to each other how nice it would be to stay there. One day, my husband would say.
Little did I know, months after our break, I would have applied and become a Butlins Ambassador. Giving us the chance to stay in the hotel and review it. How lucky are we!?! We love Butlins as mentioned above, there is so much to do with the children. Read on to find out more…
Here is a video I made of the Wave Hotel on our stay here:
A Bit About The Wave Hotel From The Official Guide:
- The Wave Hotel is perfect for families with older children where you can choose from rooms with sea views and balconies to get the most out of your stay.
- There’s an interactive games port and kindle & DVD library as well as a café and lounge area so lots of space for independence in a safe and secure environment.
- A stay in our Wave Hotel is excellent value for money and guests can also enjoy a few exclusive perks such as extra live show performances and Splash Waterworld sessions.
Our Journey To Butlins. We started our journey down to Bognor Regis by Train from Nottingham. This way we all got to enjoy our break from the moment we left home. No having to drive for my Husband or I. He could sit back and enjoy his journey too. From Bognor Train Station it is only a 5 to 10 minutes walk to Butlins. Although we had to walk fast as it was raining when we arrived. It was a nice walk through the town. Looking at what shops we would be visiting later on in the day.
Arrival Time. Bank Holiday Monday 2pm in the rain was not the best time to arrive. It was really busy for the check in, taking 40 minutes to get the keys. The staff, however, were very friendly and helpful.
They explained the main attractions on site. Giving us tickets for some exclusive performances of the best shows. Once we got the keys we rushed up to the third floor to our room. Phew, 5 minutes rest before the kids wanted to explore.
Wave Hotel: Butlins Bognor Regis Review:
Arriving To Our Room. Opening the door I first noticed how nice and bright everything was. Everything lovingly arranged, Elephant towels, bright yellow wardrobes, and a super cool underwater themed children’s room.
Wow. The finishing touches were amazing.
Having a party of 5, 3 adults 2 children (my 2nd eldest son is now 17) we had interlocking rooms. Plenty of space was lovely. My youngest 2 had their pick of beds. Rather than fighting over their favourite. A nice change!
The Children’s Rooms. The children’s room was amazing. With an underwater theme, cool bunk beds TVs at the bottom of each bed. Yes I wanted to sleep in here!!
They really are so much fun, even mum had to try the bunk beds out!! I could have easily stopped here a few hours and relaxed but the kids were having none of it.
Wave Hotel: Butlins Bognor Regis Review
- Kindles available at reception to hire.
- The Games Port, a light and airy 21st Century games room where you and your family can play each other at all the latest interactive games.
- iPod input available at front of TVs.
- Free WiFi.
- Priority booking for our newest Premium Dining restaurant – the Deck
- Light and airy Soho Coffee Co. café.
- 24 hour dedicated reception team.
- Hotel parking with overflow car park if full.
- Accessible rooms available.
The Underwater Themed Lift. The lift is cool, carrying on the underwater theme. Fun tune plays, such as the Jaws theme and the song Octopus’s Garden. Loved the lift and how much fun it was.
The Game Port Room: The children really loved the Game port room. Which is full of interactive and fun games. Such as 3DS Wii PS3 etc. They would have stayed here all week if we let them. Come on kids, time to explore.
They also had four Apple Macs perfect for checking my blog!!
The View From Our Hotel Room. The beautiful view from our balcony. Overlooking the apartment we stayed in last year too, how ironic!?! A perfect view to see when the dining rooms are open. The iconic Skyline pavilion too.
Things I Liked In The Wave Hotel:
- The Hotel is of a high standard.
- Daily maid service.
- 24 hours reception.
- Free WiFi.
- Nice bar area.
Everything you would imagine from a top city centre Hotel, in a location you would not expect. All in all we had an amazing time in The Wave Hotel. So much to see and do and the food was amazing. Don’t even get me started on the chocolate cake at dinner. Amazing!! Yes, I might have had 2 pieces!!
About This Post: We are proud to be part of the Butlins Ambassador program where we got to choose a 4-night stay in the Wave hotel and review our time here.
You Might Like These Other Blog Posts In Butlins:
- Firstly, Summer How Come You’re Not Here? Here I am in Skegness Butlins, standing in front of one of the original chalets!! None stop rain. So bored of it now!! It has been around 11 days of rain now and I am so bored of it. So did I say bored of rain!? Summer How Come You’re Not Here?
- Secondly, What I Really Wore: All The Fun Of The Fair. So today I thought I would share a few photos I found in my blog draft from last year on holiday at Butlin’s in Skegness that have never been shared. We are now planning this years holidays so I thought it was about time I got these photos published before it was too late. I have had this top years and years and it always keeps going out and coming back into fashion. It has one long sleeve and no sleeve the other side. What I Really Wore: All The Fun Of The Fair.
- Thirdly, A Selfie Of A Selfie! My Daughter and I having a little selfie fun on holiday last week. We both wanted to take a selfie first, so we both did and this is A Selfie Of A Selfie. A Selfie Of A Selfie. So much fun.
Butlins At Minehead: What I Wore: Over 40 Style:
- Fourthly, Butlins At Minehead: What I Wore: Over 40 Style. We spent the last week of the Summer holidays at Butlins in Minehead. As always, we had a lovely family fun holiday here. It was also mine and the hubby’s 21st wedding anniversary while we were away too. Come to think of it, he still has not taken me out for that promised meal together when we get home!! Grr!! Butlins At Minehead: What I Wore: Over 40 Style.
- Fifth, Still Making Magic After 21 Years: Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop. After a bit of a serious few weeks with one thing or another, I thought it was time to share some fun here again today. Here are a few photos of me, my Husband and two youngest children a few weeks ago on holiday. It was our wedding Anniversary, whilst we were away. So an extra reason to have fun. Still Making Magic After 21 Years.
- Sixth, Where Has The Sunshine Gone? Today I am sharing some photos of what I wore on holiday, to try and warm me up a little. No, I do not want Summer to leave just yet. I love Summer so much. Can we just have a few more weeks of sunshine? Where Has The Sunshine Gone? Summer Where Are U.
Polka Dots And Holiday Snaps:
- Seventh, Polka Dots And Holiday Snaps: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. You know me, I can not help snapping away at pretty flowers. Especially red ones. Polka Dots And Holiday Snaps.
- Eighth, Horrible History Break At Butlins: Fun Themed Breaks. I am a Butlins Ambassador and have the chance to share reviews and Butlins news on my blog. All thoughts are our own. I was not paid for this post. We have just come back from a fun filled week at Butlins Skegness. All as part of my Butlins Ambassador role. Horrible History Break At Butlins.
- Last But Not Least, The Deck Restaurant: Butlins Bognor Regis Review. Food glorious food. Warning a post full of yummy food. So much yummy food! Self-service buffet, eat as much as you like!?! Yes, please. The Deck Restaurant: Butlins Bognor Regis Review. So yummy.
Thank you so much for stopping by here today. I also hope you liked this post?