White Chocolate Banana Bread. Hello friends, so how are you today? Since the weather has turned cooler we have stopped making as many fruit smoothies lately.
No smoothies mean we do not eat up the bananas up as quickly. We always seam to have some bananas left at the end of the week that need using up. Ripe bananas mean’s one thing, time to do some baking.
Yeah. Perfect for banana bread then. I also made a banana bread up and the kids loved it.
White Chocolate Banana Bread:
Indulge in the irresistible combination of creamy white chocolate and luscious bananas with my yummy White Chocolate Banana Bread recipe. Moist, flavourful, and effortlessly easy to make, this heavenly treat will leave you craving for more. Step up your baking game and savour the harmonious blend of sweet white chocolate and ripe bananas in every bite. Get ready to delight your senses with this delightful twist on a classic favorite.
So how to make white chocolate banana bread?
You Will Need:
- 250g Plain flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 150g Sugar
- 100g Margarine
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 100g White chocolate chips
- Edible flowers (optional)
You will also need a loaf tin around 26 cm long, grease proof paper tin liner
White Chocolate Banana Bread Method:
How To Make:
- Preheat the oven to 180c fan oven
- In a large mixing bowl mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together.
- With an electric whisk mix in the butter. In a little bowl mix eggs together then add to the mixture and mix well.
- Mash the banana up with the back of a fork and stir into the mixture along with 80g of chocolate chips. Saving about 20g to melt on the top. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Transfer all mixture to a greased and lined loaf tin and spread the top down evenly.
- Bake for around 55 minutes until golden brown and cooked throughout.
- Remove from oven, leave around 10 minutes then remove from tin and leave to cool completely.
- In a microwave melt the 20g of leftover chocolate and drizzle over the cake, add flowers. Leave to cool and slice.
White Chocolate Banana Bread. Yummy!! So do you have any banana’s that need using up?
If so, do you fancy making this white chocolate chip banana bread cake?
Let me know if you get to try it.
You Might Also Like:
Sticky Ginger Toffee Buns. Firstly, Sticky Ginger Cinder Toffee Buns: How yummy!! An all-around tasty cupcake which is also perfect for autumn with all the right flavours for Halloween and Bonfire Night. So Delicious. Sticky Ginger Cinder Toffee Buns. Prepare ahead by making the cinder toffee the day before. So what is not to love?
Secondly, Lemon and Chocolate Tart. Fancy making some Lemon and Chocolate Tart anyone? How delicious do these look? These lemon tarts are made By Linda Collister. I adore lemon tart, and when I discovered a French patisserie that made a selection of fruit tarts with a layer of chocolate I couldn’t resist trying the combination. It works! Perfect for afternoon tea.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with our heavenly Lemon and Chocolate Tart recipe. This delightful dessert features a rich and buttery chocolate crust filled with tangy lemon curd and drizzled with chocolate. Also, with easy-to-follow instructions and stunning photos, you’ll be able to impress your guests with this show stopping treat. Don’t miss out on this mouth-watering dessert, try our Lemon and Chocolate Tart today! Lemon and Chocolate Tart. So yummy.
Flippin’ Fantastic Toffee Apple Pancakes. Thirdly, add a fabulous new flavour to your stack of American pancakes this Shrove Tuesday with Bonne Maman’s new, luxuriously smooth Caramels. Flippin’ Fantastic Toffee Apple Pancakes. So good.
White Chocolate Banana Bread. Thanks so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post.