Chantenay prosciutto and rocket salad anyone?
Are you enjoying the heatwave?
Do you fancy making a nice and tasty salad recipe up for dinner?
How To Make A Chantenay Prosciutto And Rocket Salad:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 400g Chantenay carrots, scrubbed (leave whole if small; quarter lengthwise if large)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 large handfuls of salad leaves, including some rocket
- 4-6 slices prosciutto ham
- Shavings of Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/Gas Mark 7. Toss the prepared Chantenay in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, along with a little salt and pepper, transfer to a roasting tin and cook in the oven for 20-30 minutes, turning once, until cooked through.
- While the carrots are roasting, prepare the vinaigrette. In a small bowl, mix together the mustard, honey and lemon juice. Whisk in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and set aside.
- When the Chantenay are cooked, remove them from the oven. Set aside and leave to cool.
- When you are ready to serve the salad, toss the salad leaves and Chantenay in the prepared vinaigrette, along with a little salt and pepper, and arrange in a serving dish. Top with some torn slices of prosciutto and shavings of Parmesan cheese.
Recipe and image courtesy of Chantenay.
What do you think of this Chantenay Prosciutto And Rocket Salad recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like these salad recipes: