5 Holiday Salads To Try Out And Make Over Christmas. Food glorious food.
The Christmas holidays are always a time for eating; more eating and then even more eating!! The best thing about time off from the usual routine, though; isn’t it!?
Holidays and being home all day usually lead to eating lots of food. I should know as I’m home all the time. I eat lots of food. I am always biting and bobbing, mostly on the wrong kinds of food too.
Having a salad jar already to eat is a great idea for you to snack on healthier foods.
I just loved having a chopped up salad in the fridge waiting to be eaten, for when I get the munchies or just get bored and need something to do.
5 Holiday Salads To Try Out And Make Over Christmas:
I love eating party food and especially mixing in some salads in with them. A perfect combination.
Today I am sharing 5 healthier options to eat between the mince pies.
Eating some salads helps balance things out a little after all the cakes doesn’t it!?
1.) Chicken Shashlik Salad:
How about trying this chicken salad out for a nice and tasty light lunch: Chicken Shashlik Salad.
Whether you’re barbecuing or grilling, this Greek inspired dish is a real crowd pleaser. Tasty succulent chicken pieces with fresh butterhead lettuce, ripe tomatoes and avocado, this dish will transport you to the Mediterranean.
2.) Spiced Cider Pickled Carrot And Parsnip Ribbon Salad:
Christmas Eve tea!? How well set out is this Spiced Cider Pickled Carrot Parsnip?
Do you fancy trying this; Spiced Cider Pickled Carrot & Parsnip Ribbon Salad recipe out?
A salad full of carrots, parsnips, a bistro salad leaf bag, walnuts, honey and goats’ cheese, crumbled. With a tasty mulled cider vinaigrette
3.) Tuna Pasta:
Always a must on Christmas day tea party night nibbles. Great accomplishment for any party food. Tuna Pasta.
Do you like cold pasta with salads? If so what are your favourites ingredients to go in it?
4.) Energy Boosting Kale, Quinoa And Berry Salad:
Stuck for ideas for Boxing day lunch!? How about trying this tasty Energy Boosting Kale Quinoa And Berry recipe out?
This light salad is just what you need. For a healthy packed lunch, cook the quinoa and toast the nuts and seeds the night before, then add the berries and salad leaves in the morning.
5.) Slurpy Salad:
Every day for a week after New Years Day!? Slurpy Salad how much fun is this salad?
Making kids meal look a bit more exciting can help picky eaters tuck into new foods. Whilst it might be a bit much to create a cartoon scene for every meal, maybe spirals and ribbons will do the trick.
What healthy food do you like to eat over Christmas?
5 Holiday Salads To Try Out And Make Over Christmas. Do you like eating salads or adding them to your sides?
What kind of salads do you like to eat?
Do you like adding pickles onto your salads? We all love pickled beetroot. Perfect with a cheese salad and salad cream, yummy.
Fancy trying any of these 5-holiday salads out?
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review