5 Up-cycle Ideas For The Garden To Try Out. Hello friends. How does your garden look lately? Love seeing different ideas? I love to see something old recycled into something new. The things that people make from other people’s rubbish are so inspiring.
I love to see how creative some people can be. There are so many amazing things that can be made. It is that time of year when I am planning to get the garden looking nice for summer and looking for some new inspiration. Lots of garden inspiration needed.
Today I’m sharing some fun ideas to try out and get creative in your garden too:
5 Upcycle Ideas For The Garden:
1.) Got Any Old Wooden Pallets Laying Around?
You can make amazing things with old pallets. Flower post stands, shelves and how cool is this outside sofa and table? I love all the ideas people can make from old pallets.
Sofas, chairs, tables, also plant pot holder are all great ideas too. Lots of building sites that are making new house are usually giving creates away. I also love to see Herb Gardens Made From Old Creates.
2.) An Old And Rusty Wheelbarrow Just Hanging Around?
My Grandad used to have a few of these behind his shed full of old stuff. How about filling it with soil and flowers. Pretty good idea! Here are some beautiful flower gardens made in a wheelbarrow: Garden Projects.
3.) An Old Fashioned Sewing Machine Table:
Perfect for up-cycling into an outside table. My Mum had plenty of these when I was growing up being a machinist. How pretty is this one for popping your plants onto? Old Sewing Machine Into A Garden Table.
4.) Some Old Clothes Or Odd Pieces Of Material?:
Old clothes, rags or odd pieces of material are great for making outside bunting. Ripped and broken zipped clothes are great for this.
5.) Old Bike?
Yeah for old bikes. Spray paint and add a basket of flowers! How cool is this idea? Love it!! I have a few old bikes in my shed, come to think of it!!
5 Up-cycle Ideas For The Garden To Try Out. Do you fancy trying any of these ideas? What do you think of my 5 Up-cycle Ideas For The Garden post? Let me know your thoughts below.
For more ideas, follow my Pinterest board:
You Might Also Like:
5 Upcycle Garden Ideas: Creative Ideas For Spring:
How does your garden look? My back garden is so dull and boring after Winter, it’s not much fun walking into it. Especially now we are in lock down and the garden is the only place we can visit!! 5 Upcycle Garden Ideas: Creative Ideas For Spring.
Homemade Garden Ideas: Bunting For The Outdoors:
Bunting anyone? I love to see bright colourful bunting. It looks beautiful blowing in the wind on hot summer days.
As well as looking great outside in your garden, it looks adorable in the kitchen. Don’t you think so to? Draped all over a Welsh dresser!? Perfect. Not that I have a Welsh dresser yet but I’m working on the idea of getting an old one and painting it white with chalk paint and giving it shabby chic look. Homemade Garden Ideas: Bunting For The Outdoors.
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style