Are you looking for a nice and tasty potato salad recipe?
Fancy trying out this Baby Potato Salad with Herby Crème Fraîche recipe out?
A great vegetarian potato salad scattered with Greek basil, which has a smaller leaf and stronger flavour than traditional basil.
How To Make A Baby Potato Salad with Herby Crème Fraîche:
Preparation time:15 minutes
Cooking time:10 minutes
Total time:25 minutes
- 500g baby new potatoes, scrubbed
- 300g green beans, trimmed
- 6 salad onions, finely chopped
- ½ x 20g pack fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- ½ x 20g pack fresh mint, finely chopped
- 200ml tub Waitrose half fat crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp fresh Greek basil, leaves only
- 1 tbsp Virgin Lands Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
How To Make:
- Place the potatoes in a large pan of cold water and bring to the boil. Cook for 10 minutes, adding the green beans for the last 5 minutes or until both are tender. Drain the vegetables and set aside to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, mix the salad onions and chopped parsley and mint with the crème fraîche. Add the potatoes and beans and toss gently to combine.
- Season to taste and serve, topped with the Greek basil and drizzled with the avocado oil.
- This is best served at room temperature rather than straight from the fridge.
- If packing up for a picnic, add the avocado oil just before serving.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Waitrose Baby Potato Salad*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Baby Potato Salad with Herby Crème Fraîche recipe?
Fancy trying it?
As always share your thoughts in the comments below.
We would love to hear your thoughts.
We hope you can stop by again soon for some more tasty recipe ideas?