Credit: Aimee Ryan for Wallflower Kitchen Copyright: The Vegan Society, 2018.
Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes With Asparagus. Fancy trying this Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes With Asparagus recipe out?
A flavourful side dish featuring seasonal asparagus and new potatoes. Salty potatoes paired with the subtle sweetness from the asparagus and balsamic vinegar make this utterly moreish.
How To Make Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes With Asparagus:
Cook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
1 kg new potatoes (such as Jersey Royal or another small waxy variety) cut into quarters
250 g asparagus tips, cut in half
2 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
A generous pinch of salt and pepper
How To Make:
1.) Preheat oven to 200C.
2.) In a large roasting tin, add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt. Add the potatoes and toss to coat fully before roasting for 30 minutes.
3.) After 30 minutes, add the asparagus with a little extra olive oil, if needed. Toss to coat and cook for a further 10 minutes.
4.) Season with extra balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
Serve and enjoy!
Recipe and images courtesy of: Credit: Aimee Ryan for Wallflower Kitchen Copyright: The Vegan Society, 2018. What do you think of this Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes With Asparagus recipe? Fancy trying it?
Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes With Asparagus.
- 1 kg new potatoes (such as Jersey Royal or another small waxy variety) cut into quarters
- 250 g asparagus tips, cut in half
- 2 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- A generous pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- In a large roasting tin, add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt. Add the potatoes and toss to coat fully before roasting for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add the asparagus with a little extra olive oil, if needed. Toss to coat and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Season with extra balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
You might also like these recipes from The Vegan Society:
Mushroom & Leek Pie:
Mushroom & leek pie, what a tasty combination!? Creamy mushrooms and leeks encased in a crispy, golden pie crust. Delicious, filling and a great choice to serve to both vegans and meat-eaters! The pie is filling and features vegetables encased in a crispy, golden pie crust. Mushroom & Leek Pie.
Creamy Pea Soup:
Are you looking for a nice and tasty soup recipe to try out? Creamy pea soup anyone? A simple but flavourful soup that can be ready in minutes! Creamy Pea Soup.
Lemon Possets With Shortbread:
Lemon Possets with shortbread anyone? Ultra creamy lemon puddings with sweet, crumbly shortbread cookies – perfect for dipping! Lemon Possets With Shortbread.
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie
- BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins: How To
- Sweet Potato Topped with Ricotta, Celery And Radish
- Quick And Easy To Make Vegan Frosted Lemon Cake
- Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes: Great For Parties
- Indian Turkey Curry With Shallots: Fiery Curry Recipe
- Turkey, Gammon And Sprout Pot Pie: A Perfect Recipe At
- Christmas Leftover Veg Tart For A Delicious Meal
- Baked Eggnog Cheesecake, Ginger And Maple Crust
- BerryWorld Cranberry Meringue Roulade With
- 6 Christmas Pea Recipes: The Christmas Pea Recipes
- How To Make A Black Forest Gateau Roulade
- Fruit And Nut Stuffing Bake And How To Make Some
- Holiday Mulled Cranberry Juice: Great For Christmas
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas 2020
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy