Bonfire Potatoes: Full Of Tasty Toppings. Hello friends. Bonfire potatoes anyone?
Recipe: Bonfire potatoes.
Recipe By : Castle MacLellan.
Bonfire Potatoes: Full Of Tasty Toppings:
Waxy salad potatoes
Castle MacLellan Pâtés of your choice
1.) Firstly, scoop the top of the potato.
2.) Roll in seasoned oil.
3.) Wrap in foil and put in the bottom of bonfire or in the oven at 170C.
4.) Last but not least, when you’re ready to eat, remove the potatoes from the foil and fill them with any of the delicious pâtés from the Castle MacLellan range.
Bonfire Potatoes: Full Of Tasty Toppings Recipe:
About this post: This is a guest recipe from Castle MacLellan. No Payment was received.
Bonfire Potatoes: Full Of Tasty Toppings. So what do you think about this recipe? Do you fancy trying it? Because I could eat some right now.
Also what is your favourite toppings?
These also make great starter ideas for any parties or dinner dates you might be planning.
Especially great in Autumn and Winter as comfort food too. Indeed, I love these kinds of potato’s at any time of year.
Did You Read These Posts:
Colour: I Will Wear What I Like:
Firstly, last weekend we spent a couple of days in London. We had a great time. Always so much to see and do in London.
Whisking away our two youngest along with a few clothes, we set off to the Capital to celebrate our 19th Wedding Anniversary.
So we usually spend every Anniversary on a holiday to Blackpool. Where I and my Hubby first went away together. Many moons ago!! Colour: I Will Wear What I Like.
Festival Blitz Smoothie:
Secondly, perfect for festival-goers, this juice packs so much punch it will keep you going all day and night long at your favorite festival as it both energizes and hydrates you.
With ingredients like cayenne pepper and ginger both acting as sweat-stimulants, it will detox you from the inside while you relax watching your favorite music act. Festival Blitz Smoothie.
Follow Me On Instagram?
Last but not least, are you on Instagram. Do you want to follow me there too? Pop over and come and say hi! So here is some of the fun we have been having lately.. Follow Me On Instagram?
- Sainsbury’s British Gems Wedges, Ham And Egg Summer Salad
- Greek Potato And Chicken Parcels With Pomegranate, Spinach And Sumac
- Cleansing Japanese Miso Potato And Chicken Broth
- Chinese Chicken And Potato Stir-Fry
- 5 Top Tips On ‘How to Perfect Jersey Royals’
- Twice Baked Potatoes With Comté And Spring Onions
- Deliciously Ella’s Loaded Mexican-Style Potato Skins
- Cypriot Potatoes And Recipes New In Season From Tesco
- Sweet Potatoes And Orange Soup Recipe For Winter
- Pan and Fried Potatoes : Creative Mondays Blog Hop
- Dauphinoise Potatoes: Great For Dinner Sides
- Sweet Potato And White Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Sweet Potato And Ginger Jam Recipe: Afternoon Tea
Bonfire Potatoes: Full Of Tasty Toppings Recipe
Finally, lovelies; I hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.