Happy Creative Monday 🙂 Welcome to this weeks blog hop!! Hope you have had a lovely weekend? It has been lovely this weekend and not too cold.
Monday has soon came around again!! Christmas is just under 2 weeks away. Eek, I still have so much to do!! My boys will be home from Uni at the end of the week and I am so looking forward to seeing them and spending some family time together.
As always, I have a great selection of blogs to share with you this week. A Christmas porch, a lovely money jar idea, beautiful table settings to great outfits and gift ideas!!
Grab a coffee and I hope you enjoy the blog hop as much as I do.
Love Valarie from Coco et La Vie en Rose blue boots. They look stunning.
Kelli and Kristi from Lolly Jane share their beautiful Farmhouse Christmas Porch
Love Jennie’s Boho Tunic
How sweet is Andrea’s Christmas Mone Jars idea!? Great for giving to older children when your not sure what to buy them. My perfect present too, money and sweets 🙂
I am loving velvet at the minute and how lovely is Debbie’s from Fashion Fairy Dust’s Jacket!?
Debbie is all ready for Christmas. How pretty are these colours together!! A Debbie-Dabble Christmas is full of Christmas inspiration.
Love pops of red. Especially in Winter. Red is such a cheerful colour. Tif from Bright On A Budget shares this lovely leather plaid and sparkle outfit.
Ada from Elegance And Mommyhood shares her weekend wants. Such a great list. I want all of these too.
Catherine from Smashing Plates Tablescapes shares her beautiful Christmas tablescape.
Talking of Tables. I love to stop by and see what Penny’s Christmas Tablescape looks like. Beautiful as always.
Want to join us this week?
Creative Mondays Link Up Rules:
- Please link up to a specific post. Link a creative, crafty, stylish or food post. Not just your main blog.
- Feel free to add up to 5 different creative posts.
- Please follower me, your host on Twitter, Google, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest or any social media channel you use most and let me know how you have followed so I can follow you back.
- Please try to visit and comment on as many posts in the creative Mondays link up as possible. Please stop by the bloggers that have commented blog.
- Please link back to this post in your blog posts. Or add the Creative Mondays blog button.
- Have lots of fun hopping around the list.
- You can also share your links with me over on Twitter #CreativeMondays @ clairejustineo
Hello everyone. How has your weekend been? I have been busy with my kitchen makeover this weekend, I am so tried!
Welcome to this weeks Creative Mondays blog party and this weeks featured blogs.
Thanks for linking up last week, so many creative posts have linked up. Here are my top 10 must read posts from last week:
I always love to stop by Fashion Fairy Dust blog to see what outfit’s Debbie has been wearing; how beautiful are these roses Floral Lace Up Flats!?I need some shoes like these in my life, love them:)
How sweet is this Autumn leaf garland by Fiona at Dolly Dowsie!?
Annie from Peaches and Bees made a beautiful Elena of-Avalor Dress For Little Momo.
It is great to see Heather from Our Life In A Click back from her blog break. She has been traveling and had an amazing Anniversary Beach Vacation.
Ingrid from Fabulous And Fun Life shares a great Tinkerbell Make-up And Fancy Dress Tutorial.
I could just eat one of these Pumpkin Spice Pastries by Sandi over at Old New Green Redo blog.
Christie from The Closet By Christie looks great in her Minnie Mouse Halloween Costume, it also took her 5 minutes to put together!!
Love this Halloween Witch Wreath Tutorial from Kelli and Kristi over at Lollyjane’s blog.
Tetris was one of my favourite games a few years ago. How cool is Julie’s from Sum Of The Stories Tetris Note Book!?
How yummy do these Apple Cinnamon Rolls by Teresa at Keeping It Real blog look!!
Want to join us and share your Creative posts?
Creative Mondays Link Up Party Guildlines:
- Please link up straight to a creative blog post that you want to share this week.
- Please follow me; your Creative Mondays blog hop host.
- Have fun lots of creative fun ; hopping around the blog hop list.
- Please add the Creative Monday blog button or link back to this post in your blog posts.
- You can also Tweet me your links #CreativeMondays.
This list has now expired.