Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler.
The weather is beautiful at the minute. A great time to try out this Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler.
The simple addition of cucumber makes this drink so refreshing.
How To Make A Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler:
Preparation time: 10 mins plus up to 15 mins chilling
What You Need:
- Plenty of ice
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- ½ cucumber, sliced into rounds about 3mm thick
- Rocks Orange Squash
- Mineral or Sparkling Water
Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler What You Do:
- Take a large pitcher and add plenty of ice. Add the orange and cucumber. Give them a light muddle (a little bash with a muddling stick or the end of a rolling pin). Add orange squash to taste, but not too strong, approximately 150ml per litre.
- Fill with chilled mineral water, or sparkling water (add a little extra squash if using fizzy, to combat the acidity of the sparkling water. I found Badoit yielded the best results). Give it a stir then leave in the fridge for 10/15 minutes then stir again before serving.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Rocks Organic*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
Joe’s Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Refresher:
Do you have friends coming around over the weekend?
Are you looking for a weekend drink recipe? A way to serve your prosecco differently? We love prosecco, especially as a weekend treat.
Fancy trying this Joe’s Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Refresher?
Joe’s Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Refresher.
Joe Wadsack’s Pink Rock Collins:
Are you a fan of Gin? Raspberries or both?
Well, today I have something a little different, an alcoholic with raspberries and pink lemonade recipe to share with you. One with Gin in it. Perfect for your adult only Summer parties. Simply double, treble etc the ingredients to make more.
Fancy trying out this fun and a yummy pink cocktail?