Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler. Hello friends, happy Sunday. So how are you today? All good, I hope.
The weather is beautiful at the minute. A great time to try out this Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler Ingredients.
- Secondly, Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
How To Make A Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler:
The simple addition of cucumber makes this drink so refreshing.
Preparation time: 10 mins plus up to 15 mins chilling
What You Need:
- Plenty of ice
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- ½ cucumber, sliced into rounds about 3mm thick
- Rocks Orange Squash
- Mineral or Sparkling Water
Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler What You Do:
- Take a large pitcher and add plenty of ice. Add the orange and cucumber. Give them a light muddle (a little bash with a muddling stick or the end of a rolling pin). Add orange squash to taste, but not too strong, approximately 150ml per litre.
- Fill with chilled mineral water, or sparkling water (add a little extra squash if using fizzy, to combat the acidity of the sparkling water. I found Badoit yielded the best results). Give it a stir then leave in the fridge for 10/15 minutes then stir again before serving.
Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler:
*Recipe and recipe photo by Rocks Organic* *No Payment was received*
So what do you think of this Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler? Do you also fancy trying it?
You Might Also Like:
- Joe’s Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Refresher. Firstly, so do you have friends coming around over the weekend? Are you looking for a weekend drink recipe? A way to serve your prosecco differently? We love prosecco, especially as a weekend treat. Fancy trying this Joe’s Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Refresher? Joe’s Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Refresher.
- Joe Wadsack’s Pink Rock Collins. Secondly, so are you a fan of Gin? Raspberries or both? Well, today I have something a little different, an alcoholic with raspberries and pink lemonade recipe to share with you. One with Gin in it. Perfect for your adult only Summer parties. Simply double, treble etc the ingredients to make more. Fancy trying out this fun and a yummy pink cocktail? Joe Wadsack’s Pink Rock Collins.
Joe Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Bullet:
- So How About A Joe Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Bullet. Thirdly, so are you looking drink recipe to try out over the weekend!? Fancy trying out this Joe Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Bullet? Joe Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Bullet. So tasty.
- Joe Wadsack’s Free Thyme Cocktail For the Weekend. Fourthly, Joe Wadsack’s Free Thyme Cocktail For the Weekend. Friends, have a wonderful Sunday. Do you want to enjoy a delicious Joe Wadsack’s Free Thyme Cocktail this weekend? How cool is that? A beautiful drink inspired by the rum and lime in a ‘Cuba Libre’ that is also extremely pretty to drink. Joe Wadsack’s Free Thyme Cocktail For the Weekend.
- Joe Wadsack’s Devonshire Daiquiri To Try This Weekend. Fifth, hello friends. So how are you today? Do you also fancy trying a large or 2 small cocktails on this warm Sunday night? As today I am also sharing this Joe Wadsack’s Devonshire Daiquiri. A delicious mix of sweet and sour, this drink is a real treat. Joe Wadsack’s Devonshire Daiquiri To Try This Weekend. So good.
Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Donkey:
- Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Donkey. Sixth, So are you looking for a midweek cocktail recipe? Or maybe something for the weekend? Are you planning a dinner party? Fancy trying a Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Donkey cocktail? There’s a wonderful summer feel to The Seaside Donkey which has been named after the vanilla taste we enjoy in an ice cream and a classy vodka mule. Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Donkey. So much fun.
- Seventh, 4 Recipes For National Mojito Day. So What Is A Mojito? Traditional Cuban highballs include the mojito. There are five ingredients are frequently used to make the mojito cocktail. 4 Recipes For National Mojito Day.
- Gin, Watercress, And Pink Grapefruit Cocktail, Eighth, of course, it may be that tea is preferred on an occasion such as this, but on the other hand, continue the adventure with this exotic watercress-infused cocktail to wash everything down. Gin, Watercress And Pink Grapefruit Cocktail.
Spice Island Rum Punch: Whisk Yourself Away:
- Spice Island Rum Punch: Whisk Yourself Away. Ninth, so o today I have a tasty cocktail recipe to share with you. Perfect for a weekend treat? How yummy? So why not whisk yourself away to a Caribbean island with a taste of this fabulous cocktail: Spice Island Rum Punch. This easy-to-make cocktail recipe is a mixture of these ingredients: ginger ale, lime juice, root ginger, nutmeg, sugar, dark rum ice cubes topped with lime wedges. Yummy!! Spice Island Rum Punch: Whisk Yourself Away.
- Yummy Cocktails Recipe Creations And Some For You To Try Out Over The Weekend. Tenth, I’ve been producing some interesting alcoholic drink recipes to try at home since my youngest son turned 18 in April .To begin, he brought a blue slushy from a nearby shop, to which we poured vodka. Then we got crafty and began creating our own. Blue Lagoons is at the top of my list of places to visit. We even got to sit inside a pub and have some cocktails made for us recently. However, to be honest, I prefer homemade cocktails!! There is more flavour. Also, there isn’t as much pop. The following are some of the pub’s cocktails: Right: Purple Rain, left: Sex On The Beach, left: Sex On The Beach, right: Purple Rain, right: Purple. Yummy Cocktails Recipe Creations And Some For You To Try Out Over The Weekend.
Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler:
Fancy trying any of these tasty recipes out? Thank you so much for taking the time to visit here today. As always, we’d love to hear what you have to say. If you liked this post, why not subscribe to make sure you don’t miss any future ones? So, I also hope you found today’s article interesting. You can also share your thoughts in the comments box below if you’d like. I’m hoping you’ll be able to see us again soon?