Happy Monday everyone. Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas. Link up, have fun reading other posts on the hop and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.
Hope you have had a lovely weekend?
My 2 eldest sons popped over from Uni, this weekend for Mother’s Day. It has been so lovely seeing then but I am also sad I’ve not had chance to spend quality time with them 🙁 On Friday I became really ill. I have a really bad fever. Shaking, achy bones, pains in the head, sore throat and runny nose. Typical!! 🙁 I hate being ill, off to bed now and hopefully I will be better tomorrow as it has been 3 days now..
My husband brought me lots of fruit yesterday to help me get my vitamins in.
I love smoothies, especially ones with bananas in it.
- 100g Blueberries
- 1 Medium banana
- 4 Tablespoons of natural yogurt
- 100 ml Semi skimmed milk
- Wash the blueberries and chop the banana.
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender or smoothie maker, until smooth and creamy.
- Drink immediately.
To join in the fun~
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.