Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style. Hello friends, happy Good Friday. Over the last few days, before it turned cold again, it was really warm. It had me thinking of spring and getting my wardrobe ready for summer.
Today I am sharing a Flash Back Friday post. Throwing it back to summer 2020.
Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style:
This year I do not really need to buy many new clothes as I brought a few last year that hardly got worn, with lockdown and covid.
I love this green floral long maxi dress I brought from H&M last year, also I only wore it a few times. Floral design and maxi dresses never go out of style, do they?
What I Wore And Where I Wore It:
What I Wore: Dress: H&M | Sunglasses: Primark | Trainers: Converse | Fishnet socks: Primark
Where I Wore It: A Walk In Wollaton Hall last summer.
Good Shoes Take You Good Places:
Good shoes take you good places.
Time to share my Friday Feet!! Love my Converse as I can walk for miles in them!! How cool is this floor!? Love a good shoefie. Also, good boots take you to good places- Let’s hope so!! Good Boots Take You Good Places.
So what do you think of my long floaty floral H&M maxi dress?
Today You Might Also Like These Easter Recipes:
Firstly, 5 Easter Recipes You Will Love To Try This Weekend- 5 Easter Recipes You Will Love To Try This Weekend.
Secondly, California Raisin Spicy Simnel Cake- California Raisin Spicy Simnel Cake.
Last But Not Least, Red Berry Meringue Roulade- Red Berry Meringue Roulade.
Original Post Here: Green Floral Floaty Maxi Dress: Walk In Wollaton Hall: Green Floral Floaty Maxi Dress: Walk In Wollaton Hall.
You Might Also Like My Latest Posts:
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
Have a great day.
Finally, lovelies; I hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.