Recipe and image courtesy of Princes.
How To Make Black Cherry Chocolate Pancakes.
What’s for breakfast!? Pancakes anyone?
Did you read yesterdays pancake post?
I am having a bit of a pancake theme going on the blog this week. We love pancakes here.
Pancakes are always nice for breakfast, brunch or even a delicious treat at any time of the day.
Want to know how to make Black Cherry Chocolate Pancakes?
How To Make Black Cherry Chocolate Pancakes:
125g self-raising flour
10g cocoa powder, plus extra for sprinkling
2 tsp caster sugar
Few drops of vegetable oil
150ml double cream
1 x 410g can Princes Black Cherry Fruit Filling
How To Make:
1. Sift the flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl and stir in the caster sugar.
2. Add the egg and milk, then use a hand whisk to beat the mixture together to make a smooth batter.
3. Heat 2-3 drops of vegetable oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Use the batter to make 8 small pancakes, cooking them in batches. To cook, add small ladlefuls of batter to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes until bubbles appear on the surface. Turnover and cook for 1-2 more minutes until set. Set aside on kitchen paper until all the pancakes are cooked.
4. Whip the cream in a chilled bowl until it holds its shape. Sandwich two pancakes together per person with half the whipped cream and Princes Black Cherry Fruit Filling. Top with the rest of the cream and cherries. Serve, sprinkled with a little cocoa powder.
Recipe and image courtesy of Princes.
What do you think of these Black Cherry Chocolate Pancakes?
Fancy making some?
Do not forget to stop by later as I am sharing a few more pancake recipes for you to try out.
I am all ready and ahead for Pancake Day this year.
- Innocent Fruit Juice Review: What The Kids Really Think
- Flamed Strawberry and Chocolate Crepes Recipe
- Beetroot Pancakes With Eggs, Smoked Bacon
- 4th July Berry Waffles: American Independence Day
- Poached Eggs Benedict With Quick Hollandaise
- Baked Turkish Eggs With Yogurt & Chilli
- Blueberry Bircher Muesli: Overnight Oatmeal Recipe
- Prune And Banana Breakfast Smoothie: Great Start To..
- Ruby Fruit Refresher
- Blueberry Muesli Bars: Energy Boost Snacks
- Primula Breakfast Egg Muffins How Tasty?
- Paddington Bear Inspired Recipe: Did Somebody Say
- Traditional Pancakes : Flora Family Fun Guide…
- Crispy Crunch Fruity Snacks…
- Banana, Raspberries, Blueberries And Apricot Smoothie…
You might also like these posts:
Golden Syrup Pancakes:
Fancy some Golden Syrup Pancakes anyone? Yummy!
Pancakes With Bacon:
How about a nice and tasty Breakfast Pancakes with Crispy Bacon?
For something a little different, why not try these Cheese and Sweetcorn Savoury Pancakes?
These scrumptious little numbers are a delicious alternative to the classic sweet pancake and are so tasty you won’t want to banish them to Pancake Day.
Ultimate Pancake Recipe:
The Ultimate Pancake Recipe. Delicious and yummy.
The Ultimate Pancake Recipe from the Brand New Mountain Café Cookbook: A Kiwi in the Cairngorms.
The Pancake Treat:
For an extra special treat, why not try out these Peanut Butter Pancakes With Salted Caramel Popcorn Sauce?
- National Hat Day And Street Art Saturday
- A Lob Haircut Or You Might Call It A Long Bob
- National Rubber Ducky Day: The Duck House
- Decorate Your Home For Winter
- Ruby Red Slippers From The Wizard Of Oz
- 9 Ways To Add Beetroot Into Your Recipes
- We Are Off To See The Wizard In This Amazing Lift
- When Life Gives You Monday, Dip It In Glitter
- Polka Dot Maxi Dress And Some London Street Art
- Purple Flower Umbrella And Cream Dress
- How To Make A BerryWorld Strawberry And Rhubarb
- Santa Christmas Jumper And Tutu Style Dress
- 10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out This Year
- And Just Like That.. Fair Isle Jumper & Red Trousers
- The Frozen Inspired Infinity Chamber