Image and recipe courtesy of Doves Farm.
How To Make A Doves Farm Chocolate And Raspberry Gateau.
Fancy making this yummy Doves Farm chocolate and raspberry gateau recipe?
This tasty chocolate cake is full of cream, cover in chocolate and topped with tasty raspberries. What’s not to love about it? 😁
Temperature & cooking time: 180°C/Fan160°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 35 minutes
How To Make A Doves Farm Chocolate And Raspberry Gateau:
75 g Doves Farm Potato Flour
25 g Cocoa
2 tsps Doves Farm Baking Powder
100 g Sugar
75 g White Chocolate
150 ml Double Cream
1 tbsp Sugar
75 g Plain Chocolate
15 g Butter
300 g Raspberries
How To Make:
1. Put the flour, cocoa and baking powder into a bowl. Set aside.
2. Separate the eggs and beat the whites until stiff.
3. Beat in the sugar a spoon at a time.
4. In another bowl beat the yolks until they thicken slightly.
5. Fold the yolk into the egg white with a metal spoon.
6. Sieve half the prepared flour into the bowl and mix using a cutting and folding action.
7. Sieve in the remaining flour and fold in.
8. Divide the mixture between two parchment lined 20cm/8” round loose bottom cake tins.
9. Smooth the tops and bake in a pre-heated oven for 35 minutes.
10. Cool for 10 minutes then remove the cakes from the tins.
11. Whip half the cream until thick.
12. Melt the white chocolate for 40 seconds in a microwave then stir this into the cream.
13. Spread over one half of the cake, sandwich the other half on top.
14. Heat the remaining cream, sugar and butter in a pan until just boiling.
15. Add the plain chocolate, stir until dissolved then leave to cool for 5 minutes.
16. Spread over the top of the cake.
17. Press the raspberries into the warm chocolate topping.
How To Make A Doves Farm Chocolate And Raspberry Gateau. Image and recipe courtesy of Doves Farm.
Fancy making this cake and sharing it with your friends or family?
Let me know if you do.
You Might Also Like:
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day
- A Poppy Swing Dress That Never Goes Out Of Style