Recipe courtesy of BerryWorld.
How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths: Halloween Treats. Hello friends. Strawberry Monster Mouths. Eek, how scary!?
These ghoulish scare-berries are perfect to make for Halloween parties. So make sure you don’t give your friends a fright!
Learn how to create Strawberry Monster Mouths and add a terrifying twist to your snacks! This easy step-by-step guide will show you how to transform fresh strawberries into monstrous treats that are both delicious and frightfully fun.
Accept the delightful spookiness and let the eerie fun begin! You may prepare these frightening treats with just a few basic ingredients to wow your Halloween party visitors or surprise your little monsters with a spooky snack. Prepare to let your imagination run wild and enjoy Strawberry Monster Mouths’ delicious sweetness!
How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths:
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths Ingredients.
- Secondly, How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
Prep time: 30 mins
What You Will Need:
- A punnet of BerryWorld strawberries (or more depending on how many you want to make)
- Candy Melts
- Coconut Oil
How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths Method:
- Firstly, melt a pack of black Candy Melts or similar in a bowl in the microwave as per the instructions on the back of the pack.
- Allow the last few lumps to melt in the residual heat.
- Add a teaspoon of coconut oil to the icing to loosen and make it easier to work with.
- Use a teaspoon to carve an oval mouth shape from each strawberry. Gently dab away the juice with some kitchen roll so that the icing sticks. Spread the black icing in the mouth and set aside to set.
- Melt white Candy Melts or similar in the same way then tip into an icing bag ﬁtted with a small aperture nozzle. Carefully pipe pointy teeth around the edge of the black mouth and set aside in the fridge to set.
- If the white icing starts to set in the icing bag, dip the whole bag into a bowl of warm water for a moment to re-melt.
So much fun.
How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths: Halloween Treats.
So what do you think of these Strawberry Monster Mouths?
Do you fancy making some? Because they are so fun!!
Recipe courtesy of BerryWorld.
You Might Also Like:
Berry Heavenly Graveyard Pudding:
Berry Heavenly Graveyard Pudding. Firstly, these ghoulish puddings are scarily good. The indulgent mousse is perfectly complemented by fresh berries so not only do they make a big impact, they taste out of this world too. Halloween Berry Heavenly Graveyard Puddings.
How To Make Halloween Spook-gria. Secondly, a blood-curdling good recipe to tempt your Halloween party guests with. How To Make Halloween Spook-gria.
Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes. Thirdly, Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes anyone? Simple to make cupcakes that make a huge impact, a trick and a treat all rolled into one! Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes.
Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts:
Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts. Fourthly, BerryWorld strawberries and chocolate are a match made in heaven make a delicious treat and a healthier alternative to a bar of chocolate. Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts. So much fun.
How To Make Spiderman Strawberries. Last but not least, do you fancy making them some of these fun Spiderman Strawberries? How fun are these? Great for any Halloween or birthday parties you may have coming up? How To Make Spiderman Strawberries. So cool.
Also for more ideas, follow my Halloween pins here: Halloween Inspiration.
Finally, I also hope you like this post? If so why not follow along so you never miss a post? Also, remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.
Claire Justine Oxox- Over 50s Lifestyle Blog. Follow along On Facebook And Instagram for more fun posts.