Joe’s Wadsack’s Turbo Sangria anyone?
A fruity drink perfect for sipping on a warm evening outside.
There’s plenty of fruity taste in this sangria that’s been given a sparkling twist.
How To Make A Joe’s Wadsack’s Turbo Sangria:
Preparation time: 10 mins
What You Need:
- Plenty of ice
- 1 sprig of mint
- 200ml brandy
- Half bottle of dry French rose
- 250 ml bottle Rocks Strawberry & Blackcurrant
- 200ml sparkling water
- 2 chopped oranges
- 2 handfuls of chopped strawberries
- 2 handfuls of blueberries
What You Do:
- For ease and simplicity this can simply be made in a jug, but in order to ensure that everyone gets the same balance of fruit in their drink, I like to put the cut-up fruit into the glass, and just mix together all the wet ingredients with the ice in a jug.
- Get a jug and half fill with ice. Add one bruised sprig of mint. No more. Squeeze and drop in two halves of an orange.
- Then add 200ml of brandy (it doesn’t have to be premium), half a bottle of Dry French rosé, and a bottle of Rocks Strawberry & Blackcurrant and 200ml of sparkling water. Give it a stir and leave for ten minutes then serve over fruit in punch cups or tumblers.
- Add chopped oranges and strawberries and a few handful of blueberries (but not apples it doesn’t work in this drink.)
*Recipe and recipe photo by Rocks Organic*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Joe’s Wadsack’s Turbo Sangria?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler:
The weather is beautiful at the minute.
A great time to try out this Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler.
Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler.
Joe Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Bullet:
Looking drink recipe to try out over the weekend!?
Fancy trying out this Joe Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Bullet?
Fancy trying any of these tasty recipes out?
Thanks for stopping by.