Latin Style Grilled Corn With A Kick. Hello friends, so how are you today?
We love sweetcorn here. This is one vegetable we all love to eat. So today I am sharing a Latin style grilled sweetcorn recipe with a kick!! How tasty!?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Latin Style Grilled Corn With A Kick Ingredients.
- Secondly, Latin Style Grilled Corn With A Kick Method.
- Thirdly, Other Post Ideas.
How To Make Latin Style Grilled Corn With A Kick:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 6 ears corn-on-the-cob
- 50g Flora Gold
- 100g Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ red chili, deseeded, finely chopped
- 40g finely grated Cotija or Parmesan cheese
- Some fresh coriander for garnish
(All Photos Above c/o Pixabay).
How To Make:
- Evenly rub corn with Flora Gold. Grill corn over medium heat, turning often, until tender.
- Arrange hot corn on serving platter; let cool for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, combine Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic and chili in a small bowl.
- Brush corn all over with the mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and garnish with fresh coriander.
TIP: You may add more chili if you want it spicier.
Latin Style Grilled Corn With A Kick:
Recipe courtesy of Hellmann’s, created as a part of the Grilltopia campaign in celebration of their new range of premium BBQ and Hot & Spicy sauces. For more information, visit Hellmanns. So what do you think about this recipe? Do you also fancy trying it?
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Sweetcorn, Shallot & Chilli Fritters With Tomato & Shallot Chutney. These fritters are also perfect for a lazy breakfast or weekend brunch. Add a poached egg on top to really indulge. So tasty. Sweetcorn, Shallot & Chilli Fritters With Tomato & Shallot Chutney.
- Secondly, Prawn Courgetti And Sweetcorn Fritters. Today I am sharing this Prawn Courgetti & Sweetcorn Fritters recipe with you: You can buy courgetti (spiralized stands of courgette) in most supermarkets now – or spiralize your own to make these yummy prawn fritters. Prawn Courgetti And Sweetcorn Fritters.
- Thirdly, Zespri® SunGold kiwifruit, Mango And Orange Smoothie. Who wants a smoothie? Would you like to try this smoothie for breakfast that includes kiwi fruit, mango, and orange? Zespri® SunGold kiwifruit, Mango And Orange Smoothie. So what is not to like about this recipe?
Thank you so much for stopping by.