Recipe and photography by Zespri® SunGold
Zespri® SunGold kiwifruit, Mango And Orange Smoothie.
How do you fancy trying this kiwi fruit, mango and orange smoothie for breakfast?
How To Make A Zespri® SunGold kiwifruit, Mango And Orange Smoothie:
Preparation time: 3 minutes
2 Zespri® SunGold kiwifruit, peeled
100g fresh mango, diced
100mls fresh orange juice
How To Make:
1.) Cut one thin slice from the Zespri® SunGold kiwifruit for decoration, then roughly chop the rest.
2.) Place the Zespri® SunGold kiwifruit, mango and juice in a blender and process until smooth.
3.) Pour into a glass, then decorate with the sliceof Zespri® SunGold kiwifruit and serve.
Per serving:167kcal, 0.5g fat, 0g saturated fat, 3g protein, 6.5g ﬁbre, 34g carbohydrate, 33g sugar, 0g salt
*Recipe and photography by Zespri® SunGold*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Zespri® SunGold kiwifruit, Mango And Orange Smoothie?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
A Matcha Coconut Smoothie:
This tasty smoothie contains; Vita Coco Coconut Water, Asia Reduced Fat Coconut Milk, Matcha Green Tea Powder, bananas and Baby Spinach.
Mango, Pineapple and Kale Smoothie:
This smoothie is packed full of Mango Chunks, Pineapple Chunks, Curly Kale and Rio D’Oro Apple juice.
A Smoothie To Keep You Topped Up All Day:
Fancy trying this ‘All Day Energy Blast’ smoothie?
Perfect for keeping winter flu at bay.
Tony Baker’s Kalettes® Blueberry Smoothie:
This Tony Baker’s Kalettes® blueberry smoothie will keep you topped up with some great vitamins. What is not to love?
Perfect when you low on them throughout Winter.
Winter Green Juice:
Are you being nice and healthy? If so I have the perfect Winter-green juice recipe for you.
Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil & Raspberry Smoothie:
A handful of my favourite things here, raspberries and spinach!
How about trying this yummy Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil & Raspberry Smoothie?
- 10 Afternoon Tea Recipes For Dessert Day
- 10 Children Party Food Recipe Ideas: Birthday
- 10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out This Year
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas 2020
- 10 Savoury Party Food Ideas And Christmas Snacks
- 10 Tips For The Perfect Christmas Tablescape
- 10 Tips To Create A Beautiful Tablescape For All Occasions
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- 10 Yummy Homemade Cookie Recipes To Bake
- 11 Easter Cakes You Will Want To Bake For Yourself
- 11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies How To Make Recipes
- 11/02/2019 Creative Mondays Link Up
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- 13 Of The Best Blueberry Recipes From The Blog
- 13 Spanish Persimon Recipes: In Season Now
- Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Kid From The Goonies Film: Street Art Saturday
- Ready For The Weekend: Bring It On
- Throwing My Outfit Back To Christmas
- Tell Me What You Did Last Weekend
- You Can Leave Your Hat On: Street Art Sunday
- Sometimes The Smallest Things Take Up The Most Room
- Heatwave And What To Wear When You Are Having One
- Flip Flops Are Fun But Sometimes Your Flip Flops!
- The Queen: Blue Mondays & London Street Art
- My Two Girls: Black And White Photo Project
- 25th Wedding Anniversary And Swan Street Art
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- I Never Look Back Darling, It Distracts From The Now
- 10 Fun Afternoon Tea Cup Cake Recipes To Try Out