My Winter Picks From Sainsbury’s Tu Clothing. Hello friends. I love Sainsbury’s Tu clothing range so much as they are high quality, such a beautiful selection but are also at great prices.
My Winter Picks From Sainsbury’s:
A few weeks ago I was asked by Sainsbury’s to see if I would like join their Tu Fashion Blogger Community. How lovely of them!!
“Eek” How exciting!
I am a big fan of their clothing and proud to be asked to become a part of this community. Over the next few months I will be sharing lots of fun news, reviews and so much more.
Watch this space…
So first up I got to pick out some of my favourite pieces from their Autumn/Winter Collection.
Over the next few weeks I will be styling them here and on Instagram.
How sweet is this black floral dress?
A warm and cosy Poncho.
A Gillet is always an essential for Winter.
Boot flare jeans perfect with ankle boots!
Talking of ankle boots: love these Patent boots.
The quality and prices are great and they now have a 25% off all clothing, until stocks last. Selected stores and online.
Ends 2nd November 2015.
My Winter Picks From Sainsbury’s Tu Clothing.
About this post: I am part of the blogging community where I get to share some of Sainsbury’s news.
All thoughts are my own and I do not get paid for my posts.
Thanks so much for stopping by my Winter fashion picks post today 🙂
Tu Activewear From Sainsbury’s: Tried & Tested:
Firstly, so far this year I have been relatively quiet on the exercise front. A runstreak with my Daughter, along with a few Parkruns has been about it. No more!!
*Post contains PR samples* Tu Activewear From Sainsbury’s: Tried & Tested.
Gok Wan’s 1st Anniversary Collection For Tu At Sainsbury’s:
Secondly, another review from Tu Clothing and these beautiful dresses. This is most probably my favourite clothing review, ever!!
I just adore these dresses. A few weeks ago I was introduced to Gok Wan’s, 1st anniversary collection of clothing for Tu at Sainsbury’s.
I love Sainsbury’s clothing and I was blown away by the beautiful piece’s in the Gok for Tu – AW12 look book. I wanted everything!!
As everything in the collection is beautiful. Gok Wan’s 1st Anniversary Collection For Tu At Sainsbury’s.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
If you like this post, why not follow along so you never miss a post?
So I hope you have enjoyed today’s post. So if you like, you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.