My Winter Picks From Sainsbury’s Tu Clothing. Hello friends. I love Sainsbury’s Tu clothing range so much as they are high quality, such a beautiful selection but are also at great prices.
My Winter Picks From Sainsbury’s:
A few weeks ago I was asked by Sainsbury’s to see if I would like join their Tu Fashion Blogger Community. How lovely of them!!
“Eek” How exciting!
I am a big fan of their clothing and proud to be asked to become a part of this community. Over the next few months I will be sharing lots of fun news, reviews and so much more.
Watch this space…
So first up I got to pick out some of my favourite pieces from their Autumn/Winter Collection.
Over the next few weeks I will be styling them here and on Instagram.
How sweet is this black floral dress?
A warm and cosy Poncho.
A Gillet is always an essential for Winter.
Boot flare jeans perfect with ankle boots!
Talking of ankle boots: love these Patent boots.
The quality and prices are great and they now have a 25% off all clothing, until stocks last. Selected stores and online.
Ends 2nd November 2015.
My Winter Picks From Sainsbury’s Tu Clothing.
About this post: I am part of the blogging community where I get to share some of Sainsbury’s news.
All thoughts are my own and I do not get paid for my posts.
Thanks so much for stopping by my Winter fashion picks post today 🙂
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
Tu Activewear From Sainsbury’s: Tried & Tested:
Firstly, so far this year I have been relatively quiet on the exercise front. A runstreak with my Daughter, along with a few Parkruns has been about it. No more!!
*Post contains PR samples* Tu Activewear From Sainsbury’s: Tried & Tested.
Gok Wan’s 1st Anniversary Collection For Tu At Sainsbury’s:
Secondly, another review from Tu Clothing and these beautiful dresses. This is most probably my favourite clothing review, ever!!
I just adore these dresses. A few weeks ago I was introduced to Gok Wan’s, 1st anniversary collection of clothing for Tu at Sainsbury’s.
I love Sainsbury’s clothing and I was blown away by the beautiful piece’s in the Gok for Tu – AW12 look book. I wanted everything!!
As everything in the collection is beautiful. Gok Wan’s 1st Anniversary Collection For Tu At Sainsbury’s.
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine
If you like this post, why not follow along so you never miss a post?
So I hope you have enjoyed today’s post. So if you like, you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.