BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins: How To Make. Hello friends, happy Saturday. So how are you today? So are you looking for a recipe to make up over the weekend? Planning any baking? Or especially planning afternoon tea?
BerryWorld Blueberry and Lemon Curd Muffins anyone? These delicious tangy muffins with a crunchy topping are just bursting with blueberries, best served warm and fresh from the oven. Furthermore so yummy. Easy and quick to make they are also perfect for a breakfast or a teatime treat. How tasty!?
BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins:
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins Ingredients.
- Secondly, BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins Method.
- Thirdly, Other Post Ideas.
- Fourthly, Recipe Card.
- Fifth, Shop The Post.
Indulge in the irresistible combination of tangy lemon and juicy blueberries with these BerryWorld’s Blueberry and Lemon Curd Muffins. Made by you with premium ingredients, these muffins are perfect for a sweet breakfast treat or an afternoon snack.
Bite into the soft and moist texture and savour the delicious burst of flavours in every bite. Try these muffins today and experience the perfect balance of sweetness and tartness that will leave you craving for more! Great for afternoon tea.
BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffin:
Makes: approx 10
Preparation time: 15 minutes || Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 100g butter
- 200g blueberries
- 250g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100g caster sugar
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 free range eggs
- 150 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 10 tsp lemon curd
- 6 tsps demerara sugar
What To Do:
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 220c/200c fan/gas 6.
- Line a deep muffin tin with paper cases.
- Place the butter in a small pan and melt, allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Wash the blueberries and pat dry, toss in a little flour.
- Sift the flour and bicarbonate of soda into a large bowl. Stir in the caster sugar, blueberries and lemon zest.
- Beat the eggs, add the milk and melted butter, mix together and pour into the flour mixture. Mix together quickly and lightly, the mixture should still look a bit lumpy.
- Divide between the muffin cases, make a little indent and place a teaspoon of lemon curd on the top of each one, sprinkle with the demerara sugar.
- Last but not least, bake for approx 20 mins until risen and golden. Cool for at least a few minutes before enjoying.
BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins:
Updated post. First published here 28th April 2018. Recipe and photograph also courtesy of BerryWorld. So what do you think of this BerryWorld Blueberry and Lemon Curd Muffins recipe? Fancy trying some this weekend? Because I do!!
As always, we would love to hear your thoughts. Are you looking for any more berry recipes? Also love blackberries? How about making one of these Blackberry Almond Tart?
How To Make BerryWorld Blackberry Almond Tart. Firstly, are you looking for a nice treat recipe? With added yummy berries. BerryWorld Blackberry Almond Tart anyone? How delicious!? Blackberries in a delicate almond sponge makes it also a perfect pudding or pack lunch and tea time treat. How To Make BerryWorld Blackberry Almond Tart. So yummy.
You might also like one of these recipes:
Creative Mondays: Blackberries And Clementine Crumble:
Secondly, Creative Mondays: Blackberries And Clementine Crumble. Welcome back to Creative Mondays Blog Hop Week 4. What have you been creating this week? I’ve made some yummy; Blackberries And Clementine Crumble. I’ve been baking lots this week too!! Blackberries And Clementine Crumble. So good!!
Thirdly, Isle of Wight Tomato Sunshine Juice Bloody Mary. A classic cocktail with a sunny twist. Turn up the Tabasco or dial it down to mix this classic vodka cocktail to your taste. Would you like to know how to make a Bloody Mary from scratch? This Bloody Mary recipe contains Vodka, tomato juice, horseradish, Tabasco, celery, salt, and pepper. So contains some healthy ingredients. It’s very low cal and it packs in a ton of nutrients. Isle of Wight Tomato Sunshine Juice Bloody Mary. So good.
Braised Red Cabbage with Blackberries. Last but not least, perfect with roast turkey on Christmas Day. Braised Red Cabbage with Blackberries. So much fun.
So what do you think?
BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins. Thanks so much for stopping by. Finally, I hope you like this post? If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.