Song I Am Loving This Week: Creative Mondays Linky.
Each week I am trying to mix it up a little and create fun posts for me to write and fun for you to read.
Song I Am Loving This Week: Creative Mondays Linky:
A few years ago I used to write a series of posts called Music Monday posts where I shared some of my favourite songs of the week and explained why I was loving them.
I used to love writing these posts as music is such a powerful thing. It can make you feel happy and can also make you feel sad.
Some songs can remind you of good times and some songs can trigger off bad things that happen in your life.
Whenever I hear Back Street Boys song; Shape Of My Heart it reminds me of my beautiful dog Sadie and how I cried myself to sleep when I had to have her put down.
Spice Girls first song; wannabe reminds me of dancing around the house in platform boots and Blur’s Parklife reminds me of my first Son pulling himself up in his playpen before he could even walk and bopping along to the song.
Some songs can instantly put you in a good mood like Build Me Up Buttercup by The Foundations and Ed Sheeran’s Supermarket flowers has me crying in the first few minutes as it is so sad.
This week I thought share a few songs I am loving at the minute and tell you why.
Can you believe I have never seen Wanes’s World?
I love watching Mike Myers films too.
Well we watched Bohemian Rhapsody and as Mike is in the film, my Husband shown me a clip from the movie Waynes World where they play a Queen song in the car.
So fun.Or should I say excellent!?
Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper – Shallow from the film A Star Is Born. What can I say, I love this film and this song is beautiful. Lady Gaga has an amazing voice and how great is Bradley Cooper’s voice too?
The Muppet Show: Put the Lime in the Coconut. I had never heard this song before my Daughter showed me this but as she is learning to play the ukulele I know it word for word now.
She does a great version of this song. A lot faster too. When I feel tired or sad I can just picture her singing this and it makes me smile.
What songs are you loving this week?
Any songs remind you of happy or sad time?
What has got you creative this week? This linky has now closed.
Song I Am Loving This Week: Creative Mondays Linky
You Might Also Like:
- Vinyl Record Day: Creative Monday Linky Party
- Music Monday: Winding Your Way Down To Baker Street
- 20 Songs On My iPod: For The Gym
- Music Monday #Week 11: Favourite Song Of 2011
- Music Monday #Week 10: Favourite Christmas Film
- Music Monday #Week 9: Christmas Songs
- Music Monday #Week 8: Swagger Jagger
- Music Monday #Week 7: So Macho
- Music Monday #Week 6 Manic Monday
- Music Monday #Week 5: Jar Of Hearts
- Music Monday #Week 4: These Boots Are Made for
- Music Monday #Week 3: Marry You
- Music Mondays #Week 2: The Scientist
- Music Mondays #Week 1: Make Me Smile
- Music Mondays Blog Hop Starts Tomorrow