Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream: (How To Make). Hello friends. So how are you today? Are you looking for a sweet recipe, today? This attractive dessert is quick and easy to prepare, making it ideal for entertaining. Great for sharing!
Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream: (How To Make):
Preparation time:15 minutes
Total time:15 mins plus freezing
400g essential Waitrose British Strawberries, hulled
1 litre Waitrose Vanilla Dairy Ice Cream
200g pack Waitrose All Butter Shortbread Fingers, broken into small pieces
4 tbsp Waitrose Seriously Buttery Caramel Dipping Sauce
Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Method:
1.) Thinly slice 4 of the strawberries and roughly chop the remainder. Line a 1.5-litre loaf tin with a double layer of clingfilm, allowing for some overhang. Arrange the sliced strawberries in the base of the tin.
2.) Using a large knife, roughly chop the ice cream then mix with the chopped strawberries and the shortbread pieces. Spoon half of the mixture into the prepared tin, patting down firmly so there are no air bubbles.
3.) Dot the caramel sauce on top of the ice cream then cover with the remainder of the mixture, firmly smoothing over the surface. Fold over the overhanging clingfilm and place in the freezer for several hours or overnight until very firm.
Gently lift out the ice cream and remove the clingfilm. Leave to soften for 10–15 minutes then slice thickly with a large knife.
To make it extra easy to turn out the ice cream, place a long strip of parchment paper in the tin before lining with clingfilm.
So what do you think about this Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Recipe? Do you fancy making some? Because I know I do!! *Recipe and recipe photo by Waitrose. No Payment was received*
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Halva And Blackberry Ice Cream With Blackberry Sauce. You don’t need an ice cream machine for this middle eastern inspired ice cream.
The crumbled halva adds a wonderful sweet hit balanced by the fresh fruity pieces of blackberry. Delicious served with fresh fruity blackberry sauce too. Halva And Blackberry Ice Cream With Blackberry Sauce.
Secondly, How To Make Ginger Ice Cream: Afternoon Tea Recipe. Do you think the weather will be nice enough this weekend to make some tasty ice cream?
If it is today I am sharing a Ginger Ice Cream recipe with you. If not, not to worry as I have also got some ginger cake treats to share with you. How To Make Ginger Ice Cream: Afternoon Tea Recipe.
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
Latest From The Blog:
Finally, lovelies; I also hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.