Sultana And Ginger Cheesecake. Hello friends. So how are you today? For all the cheesecake lovers out there, have you ever tried this one?
Today’s guest post is a sultana and ginger cheesecake for a nice Autumn twist.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Sultana And Ginger Cheesecake Ingredients.
- Secondly, Recipe Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Posts Ideas.
Sultana And Ginger Cheesecake:
- 175g Digestive Biscuits, crushed
- 50g Caster Sugar
- 75g Unsalted Butter, melted
- 350g Cottage Cheese
- 2 Medium Eggs, lightly beaten
- 125ml Soured Cream
- 75g Whitworths Sultanas
- 30g Whitworths Crystallised Ginger
- Preheat oven to 180°C (Fan 160°C), Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the crushed biscuits and half the sugar with the melted butter and press onto the sides of an 18cm cake tin.
- Bake in the centre of the preheated oven for 10 minutes, then set aside to cool in the tin.
- Beat the cottage cheese until softened, then add the eggs, soured cream and the remaining sugar and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the sultanas and ginger and pour over the biscuit base.
- Return to the oven to bake for a further 30-35 minutes, allow to cool completely before removing from the tin to slice and serve with single cream.
So what do you think about this Sultana And Ginger Cheesecake recipe. Recipe and photo credit by- Whitworths.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Cheesecake. How yummy does this Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Cheesecake look!? Delicious. Perfect for any occasion! Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Cheesecake. So yummy.
- Secondly, Fresh Strawberry And Vanilla New York-style Cheesecake. I love cheesecake and today I have a yummy treat for you: Fresh strawberry and vanilla New York-style cheesecake!! Fresh Strawberry And Vanilla New York-style Cheesecake. So good.
- Thirdly, Cheesecake With BerryWorld Cranberry Glaze. Vegetarian, Nut Free. Hello friends. Today I am sharing this yummy cheesecake recipe with you. This cheesecake has a rich lemon filling topped with a wonderfully sweet and tangy cranberry glaze. Cheesecake With BerryWorld Cranberry Glaze. So tasty.
Thank you so much for stopping by.