Sultana And Ginger Cheesecake. Hello friends. So how are you today? For all the cheesecake lovers out there, have you ever tried this one?
Today’s guest post is a sultana and ginger cheesecake for a nice Autumn twist. A cheesecake recipes for Christmas. A quirky cheesecake recipes to try out.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Sultana And Ginger Cheesecake Ingredients.
- Secondly, Recipe Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Posts Ideas.
Sultana And Ginger Cheesecake:
UK recipe for baked cheesecake:
- 175g Digestive Biscuits, crushed
- 50g Caster Sugar
- 75g Unsalted Butter, melted
- 350g Cottage Cheese
- 2 Medium Eggs, lightly beaten
- 125ml Soured Cream
- 75g Whitworths Sultanas
- 30g Whitworths Crystallised Ginger
- Preheat oven to 180°C (Fan 160°C), Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the crushed biscuits and half the sugar with the melted butter and press onto the sides of an 18cm cake tin.
- Bake in the centre of the preheated oven for 10 minutes, then set aside to cool in the tin.
- Beat the cottage cheese until softened, then add the eggs, soured cream and the remaining sugar and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the sultanas and ginger and pour over the biscuit base.
- Return to the oven to bake for a further 30-35 minutes, allow to cool completely before removing from the tin to slice and serve with single cream.
Sultana And Ginger Cheesecake:
So what do you think about this Sultana And Ginger Cheesecake recipe. Do you also fancy trying it? Recipe and photo credit by- Whitworths.
So where does cheesecake originally come from? The ancient Greeks on the island of Samos created the earliest known cheesecake.
Can a cheesecake recipe be doubled? Yes you can double this cheesecake recipe. Just write down all the ingredients before you start and them make up all the ingredients. Then share the ingredients in between 2 x 18cm cake tins.
Do you make cheesecake with cheese? Yes you do. You can make them with different soft cheeses, such as cottage cheese in this one and mascarpone cheese or full-fat soft cheese are very popular.
Which cheese do you use for cheesecake?
You Might Also Like:
Some more cheesecake recipes for holidays:
Firstly, Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Cheesecake. How yummy does this Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Cheesecake look!? Delicious. Perfect for any occasion! Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Cheesecake. So yummy.
Secondly, Fresh Strawberry And Vanilla New York-style Cheesecake. I love cheesecake and today I have a yummy treat for you: Fresh strawberry and vanilla New York-style cheesecake!! Do you fancy making one? Even though there is numerous variety of cheesecakes, there are a few standard varieties, such as New York-style cheesecake. Because there is so much cream cheese in New York cheesecake, it is quite thick and dense and stands out from the rest. Fresh Strawberry And Vanilla New York-style Cheesecake. So good.
Thirdly, Cheesecake With BerryWorld Cranberry Glaze. Vegetarian, Nut Free. Hello friends. Today I am sharing this yummy cheesecake recipe with you. This cheesecake has a rich lemon filling topped with a wonderfully sweet and tangy cranberry glaze. Cheesecake With BerryWorld Cranberry Glaze. So tasty.
Thank you so much for stopping by.