The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is; Knowing They Are Dying And There Is Nothing You Can Do To Help Them.
Hello friends, happy Wednesday.
The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is; Knowing They Are Dying And There Is Nothing You Can Do To Help Them:
I am not too embarrassed to admit it, I have cried every day for the last 8 days. Since finding out the vets will do not more operations on Mollie to remove cancer.
A week last Monday, I was all set to hand Mollie over to the vets because cancer had returned. Last November, Mollie had 3 lumps removed. When they sent them to the lab we found out they were cancer.
A few week ago we found some more lumps growing in the same place. We got in touch with our vet. He then agreed to do the operation. On condition that he could x-ray her first to see if cancer has spread. If cancer had spread, he would not operate.
I had to re-arrange the vets’ appointment and when we went back, we saw another vet. So, I handed over the lead feeling very positive for Mollie but the vet looked at me and said; I have not met Mollie before but I think the operation is too dangerous to go ahead with as cancer is in the same place. (Or something like this as my mind went into all kind of emotions).
I then had to take her home until she gets too poorly to carry on anymore.
My Beautiful Fur-Baby:
Look how fit and healthy she is but the cancer is slowing her down, day by day getting worse, quickly 🙁 Love this little fur baby to pieces and it is going to be so hard to watch her get poorly. She is not even 6 yet! Trying to make the most of every minute we have left together ❤️
You Might Also Like My Latest Posts:
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day