The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing Trousers For A Walk In The Country.
Hello friends, happy Thursday. I’m not lazy, I’m on energy-saving mode.” Do you ever feel like this!?
This week has been about getting my energy levels back up after my Covid jab.
I had the jab Saturday, Sunday and Monday I was really poorly. Tuesday and Wednesday I was still getting dizziness but had to work so my energy levels have really gone by today.
I have so many things I need to do at home today so I really need to try hard.
I am trying to focus today as I have so much I want to get done.
At least the sun is shining down so it will make the garden easier. Now where to start!
The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing Trousers For A Walk In The Country:
I wore this outfit a few weeks ago, on a day out in Bakewell. We love to visit Bakewell and you can read more about spending Summer days here: Spending Summer Days In Bakewell: Way-Back Wednesday.
You can find a few Instagram Reels I did in Bakewell here:
You fill up my senses
Like a night in a forest
Like the mountains in springtime
Like a walk in the rain
Like a storm in the desert
Like a sleepy blue ocean
You fill up my senses
Come fill me again- ‘Annie’s Song, John Denver’ Instagram Reel.
Last week my coffee maker broke. I love my 2 cups of frothy coffee each day and I was missing my coffee so much. The husband booked us 2 coffees online on a day out and said if you can get to the coffee shop in 5 minutes you will have a coffee waiting for you. Here was my reply 🥰💕👌 You Want A Coffee?
Coat: The North Face | Jumper: Primark | Trousers: Sainsbury’s | Trainers: Nike Shox | Hair Clip My Shop.
Now shutting the computer down and getting on with it! Wish me luck 🙂
You Might Also Like:
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Skies Are Blue
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
I hope you like this post? Also hit the tags for more outfits.
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.