Recipe and image courtesy of BerryWorld
White Chocolate And BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles. Hello friends, so how are you today? I love any sweet things with white chocolate in them and today I have a special treat to share with you.
White Chocolate and BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles. Delicious.
Smooth and delectable, the combination of sharp cranberries, creamy white chocolate and zesty orange make these a wonderful taste sensation as well as a perfect Christmas gift or after dinner treat.
What’s not to love?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, White Chocolate And BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles Ingredients.
- Secondly, White Chocolate And BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
How To Make White Chocolate And BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles:
Makes: approx: 20
Prep time: 30 minutes
White Chocolate and BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles.
- 150g fresh cranberries
- 3 tbsp Cointreau
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- 500g white chocolate, suitable for cooking
- 600g double cream
- 25g unsalted butter
White Chocolate And BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles:
What To Do:
- Place the cranberries, Cointreau and orange zest into a small pan, bring to a simmer and cook until softened and syrupy. Leave to cool.
- Chop or break 300g of the chocolate into small pieces and put into a heatproof bowl. Place the cream and butter into a small saucepan, heat until just about to boil, pour over the chocolate and stir until melted. if the chocolate doesn’t melt with the heat of the cream, place over a saucepan of simmering water for a few minutes and stir until the chocolate has melted. Stir in the cranberries and leave to cool, then place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- With a small spoon or melon baller scoop spoonfuls of the mix and roll into balls, then pop into the freezer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Melt the remaining chocolate in a bowl over simmering water. Place each ball on a fork and dip into the melted chocolate, swirling around until coated, place on a sheet of baking parchment, leave to set in the fridge. These delicious truffles are best served straight from the fridge.
These lovely truffles make an ideal Christmas gift, place in little paper cases and then in a small gift box wrapped in ribbon, store in the fridge and eat within a week.
White Chocolate And BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles. Recipe and image courtesy of BerryWorld
So what do you think of these White Chocolate and BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles? Do you also fancy making some?
As always, share your thoughts in the comments below ↓
You might also like:
Firstly, How To Make A BerryWorld Cranberry Mojito. Fancy a Saturday night treat? A tasty cocktail anyone? Or maybe you are looking for any cocktail recipes for a night time treat or your Christmas Parties? If so, how about trying this BerryWorld Cranberry Mojito? How To Make A BerryWorld Cranberry Mojito.
Secondly, How To Make Chocolate Dipped Honeycomb. So do you like honeycomb treats with chocolate? Because if you do, you will love today’s post. Yum, how tasty! How To Make Chocolate Dipped Honeycomb.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce with Churros:
Thirdly, Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce with Churros. Treat family and friends to these Spanish style doughnuts dipped in a chocolatey nutty sauce and they’ll be BFF’s for life. Of course, why not eat one or two yourself 🙂 Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce with Churros.
Fourthly, How To Make Christmas Coconut Ball Robins. Perfect for making with the children over the Christmas holidays. So much fun. How To Make Christmas Coconut Ball Robins.
Finally, lovelies; I also hope you like this post?
If so why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.