Recipe c/o Waitrose.
Witches’ Hats And Broomsticks: Halloween Fun. Fancy making some Witches’ Hats And Broomsticks this Halloween? Eek, so scary!
Happy Sunday friends.
Are you looking for some Halloween inspiration this week? If so, how about making some of these fun treats?
The kids would love making these. So much fun!?
Witches’ Hats And Broomsticks: Fancy making some of these for Halloween? Because I know my kids will love making these.
How To Make Witches’ Hats And Broomsticks:
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Makes: 15 of each
10 classic cone wafers
150g Waitrose Cooks’ Ingredients 70% Dark Chocolate
1 pack essential Waitrose Plain Chocolate Digestive Biscuits
45g pack Cake Professional White Chocolate Star
225g pack Waitrose Liquorice Allsorts
Pack of Waitrose Strawberry Laces
113g pack Barratt Liquorice Catherine Wheels
70g pack Mikado Milk Chocolate Biscuits
For The Witches Hats:
1. Firstly, using a bread knife, cut the tops off ice cream cones. Roll the cones in melted dark chocolate until coated, then leave to set on greaseproof paper.
2. When fully dry, gently dip the circular base of the cone in a little more chocolate and press onto a plain chocolate digestive biscuit.
Use dabs of melted chocolate to stick white chocolate stars onto the cones.
Wrap around a piece of strawberry lace, then use a cut piece of liquorice allsorts to create a buckle.
3. Leave in the refrigerator to firm up.
For The Broomsticks:
1. Unravel liquorice Catherine wheels and with kitchen scissors, cut into thin 4-5cm strips. Place over the end of a chocolate Mikado milk chocolate stick, then tie them in place with one long liquorice strip.
Witches’ Hats And Broomsticks: (How To Make) Halloween Fun:
Recipe c/o: For more Halloween inspiration, please visit /Halloween.
So what do you think of these? Do you fancy making some?
Share your comments below.
Finally, I hope you like this post?
If so why not follow along so you never miss a post?
So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.
You may also like:
How To Make An Ultimate Halloween Cake:
Firstly, do you fancy making this ultimate Halloween cake? So today I am sharing a step by step guide.
This chocolatey red velvet cake is also a real showstopper. It would make a great addition to your party food this Halloween, Especially as a table centre-piece.
Mummies Revenge: Halloween Gingerbread Mummies:
Secondly, MUMMIES’ REVENGE. Gingerbread men are coming to haunt you!
These sweet Mummies Revenge gingerbread biscuits.
Spooky Sausage Rolls: Great For Halloween:
Last but not least, Spooky Sausage Rolls anyone?
So are you children a fan of Halloween and like all things spooky?
Do they love sausage rolls? If so why not try out these spooky sausage rolls.
This fun recipe and get the kids involved in the perfect Halloween or after school treat. Spooky Sausage Rolls.
Fancy trying any of these recipes out for Halloween?
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Latest From The Blog:
- A View From Sky Gardens Also The Effects From Stress
- Peanuts Snoopy Pink Sweatshirt And How I Styled
- Vintage Steampunk Hat Reminds Me Of Alice
- All We Hear Is Radio Ga Ga Radio Goo Goo Radio Ga Ga
- Snow Way!! What I Wore In The Snow: Over 40 Style
- Street Art Saturday: How To Fake It Till You Make It!!
- 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal
- 5 Fun Dog Quotes To Start Your Weekend
- Never Rains But It Pours… Over 40 Style Blogger
- Hot Pink Dress Teamed Up With Miss Piggy Shoes
- Don’t Look Back In Anger I Hear You Say
- Rest In Peace Dad, We Love You So Much…
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go