Recipe c/o Waitrose.
Witches’ Hats And Broomsticks: Halloween Fun. Fancy making some Witches’ Hats And Broomsticks this Halloween? Eek, so scary!
Happy Sunday friends.
Are you looking for some Halloween inspiration this week? If so, how about making some of these fun treats?
The kids would love making these. So much fun!?
Witches’ Hats And Broomsticks: Fancy making some of these for Halloween? Because I know my kids will love making these.
How To Make Witches’ Hats And Broomsticks:
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Makes: 15 of each
10 classic cone wafers
150g Waitrose Cooks’ Ingredients 70% Dark Chocolate
1 pack essential Waitrose Plain Chocolate Digestive Biscuits
45g pack Cake Professional White Chocolate Star
225g pack Waitrose Liquorice Allsorts
Pack of Waitrose Strawberry Laces
113g pack Barratt Liquorice Catherine Wheels
70g pack Mikado Milk Chocolate Biscuits
For The Witches Hats:
1. Firstly, using a bread knife, cut the tops off ice cream cones. Roll the cones in melted dark chocolate until coated, then leave to set on greaseproof paper.
2. When fully dry, gently dip the circular base of the cone in a little more chocolate and press onto a plain chocolate digestive biscuit.
Use dabs of melted chocolate to stick white chocolate stars onto the cones.
Wrap around a piece of strawberry lace, then use a cut piece of liquorice allsorts to create a buckle.
3. Leave in the refrigerator to firm up.
For The Broomsticks:
1. Unravel liquorice Catherine wheels and with kitchen scissors, cut into thin 4-5cm strips. Place over the end of a chocolate Mikado milk chocolate stick, then tie them in place with one long liquorice strip.
Witches’ Hats And Broomsticks: (How To Make) Halloween Fun:
Recipe c/o: For more Halloween inspiration, please visit /Halloween.
So what do you think of these? Do you fancy making some?
Share your comments below.
Finally, I hope you like this post?
If so why not follow along so you never miss a post?
So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.
You may also like:
How To Make An Ultimate Halloween Cake:
Firstly, do you fancy making this ultimate Halloween cake? So today I am sharing a step by step guide.
This chocolatey red velvet cake is also a real showstopper. It would make a great addition to your party food this Halloween, Especially as a table centre-piece.
Mummies Revenge: Halloween Gingerbread Mummies:
Secondly, MUMMIES’ REVENGE. Gingerbread men are coming to haunt you!
These sweet Mummies Revenge gingerbread biscuits.
Spooky Sausage Rolls: Great For Halloween:
Last but not least, Spooky Sausage Rolls anyone?
So are you children a fan of Halloween and like all things spooky?
Do they love sausage rolls? If so why not try out these spooky sausage rolls.
This fun recipe and get the kids involved in the perfect Halloween or after school treat. Spooky Sausage Rolls.
Fancy trying any of these recipes out for Halloween?
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
- If My Hair Looks Good, I Can Deal With Anything
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Skies Are Blue
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion