11 Coffee Recipes For International Coffee Day. Happy Monday lovelies.
(Updated post. First published here 1st October 2017).
Do you like a morning cup of coffee? Enjoy a slice of coffee cake for your elevenses? Have a coffee latte after lunch? Maybe enjoy a nice piece of tiramisu for an after dinner treat? Or even a coffee bourbon at nighttime to keep you warm now the nights are getting colder?
If you love coffee, you will be pleased to hear it is International Coffee Day today. A day to celebrate coffee! How cool.
I love coffee flavoured bakes and really enjoy my morning cappuccino.
I really need to invest in a new coffee/cappuccino maker.
Today I have 11 different coffee recipes to share with you.
11 Coffee Recipes For International Coffee Day:
1.) Iced Coffee Smoothie:
Fancy a nice Ice Coffee Smoothie to start your day?
2.) Douwe Egberts Mocha and Nut Blondies:
These Douwe Egberts Mocha And Nut Blondies make a perfect mid-morning snack or lunchbox treat.
Perfect for elevenses.
3.) Gluten Free Coffee Cupcakes:
How sweet are these Gluten-Free Coffee Cupcakes?
Sweet cupcakes for anyone who is cutting out on gluten or has coeliac disease.
4.) Gingerbread Latte Dairy And Gluten Free:
How about trying this Gingerbread Latte?
This gingerbread latte is also dairy and gluten-free.
You can also make some gluten-free gingerbread men with this recipe.
5.) Irish Coffee Layer Cake:
How delicious does this Irish Coffee Layer Cake look?
One slice or two?
6.) Douwe Egberts Coffee Snow Balls:
These Douwe Egberts Coffee Snow Balls are so much fun.
7.) Douwe Egberts Coffee Sticky Toffee Pudding:
Douwe Egberts Coffee Sticky Toffee for an after Sunday dinner treat?
8.) Classic Coffee And Walnut Cake:
Who can resist a slice of classic coffee and walnut cake?
9.) Coffee Chicken With A Hint Of Smoked Paprika:
Fancy something a little different for dinner tonight?
How about trying this Coffee Chicken With A Hint Of Smoked Paprika?
10.) Iced Chocolate Tiramisu:
One of my favourite desserts ever; Iced Chocolate Tiramisu.
11.) Coffee & Chocolate Bourbon:
It is getting late now, Coffee & Chocolate Bourbon anyone?
What do you think of these 11 Coffee Recipes For International Coffee Day?
Fancy making any?
- Raspberry, Honey & California Walnut Baked
- Is Mickey Mouse In Fashion For A Woman
- I Like Pink, Pink Pink. Can You Tell?
- Styling A Light Blue Layered Dress On Holiday
- Long Sleeve Floral Dress: How I Style It
- Floral Dress Styled With Trainers
- The Tower Of London And Superbloom
- Flowers With Yellow Petals And Brown Center
- National Mango Day And 15 Recipes To Try
- A Brown Polka Dot Dress And How I Wear It
- 7 Ice lolly Recipe To Keep You Cool This Summer
- 6am Walkies To Beat The Heat And A New
- 5 Ways To Eat More Spinach: Fresh Spinach Day
- White Dr. Martens Boots And A Dress
- National Mac And Cheese Day