5 Ways To Eat More Spinach: Full Of Vitamins & So Tasty.
We love to eat spinach in our house and this is great because is really good for you and is full of vitamins. Yummy!
Today I am sharing some yummy ideas to add more spinach to your diet:
5 Ways To Eat More Spinach: Full Of Vitamins & So Tasty
Love adding spinach to your meals?
My favourite way to add more spinach to mine and the children’s diet is in smoothies. We love making spinach smoothies.
They taste so yummy with banana, peanut butter and skimmed milk. Or how about spinach, avocado and banana smoothies.?
Just a few smoothie and milkshake options:
Spinach And Banana Smoothie. Delicious.
How yummy is this Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil & Raspberry Smoothie?
Winter Green Juice, perfect for keeping you topped up with vitamins.
Skinny Shamrock Shake.So tasty.
2.) Fruit And Vegetable Salads:
It is fun added into a salad full of rainbow coloured fruit and vegetables.
Spinach is so tasty in salads.
How about trying these recipes:
This Italian Orzo Pasta Mason Jar Salad is so much fun to make up.
3.) Pizza Toppings:
How about adding some to you ready-made or homemade pizzas?
Here are a few ideas:
4.) Addin Feta Cheese or Eggs:
Tasty with a beetroot and feta cheese salad.
5.) In Pinwheels:
Love making pinwheels?
Why not try it in your savoury baked cheese and onion pinwheels?
5 Ways To Eat More Spinach: Full Of Vitamins & So Tasty . Do you like to eat spinach?
What is your favourite way of eating it?
What do you think of these ideas?
Fancy trying any.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can stop by again soon.
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- Watercress Breakfast Smoothie Bowl; How To
- Parfait Day: Layer Up Your Fruit, Cream And Nuts
- 6 Smoothie Recipes To Try For Breakfast Or Brunch
- Strawberry And Raspberry Mousse: How To Make Some
- Easy Easter Fruit And Maple Syrup Bunny Porridge
- How To Create An Instagram-Worthy Cheese
- Strawberry And Raspberry Ripple Eton Mess Picnic Puds
- 7 Home Made Marmalade Recipes To Try Out