Recipe and image courtesy of British Asparagus
Asparagus, Broad Bean Mint And Mozzarella Bruschetta. Happy Friday friends. Hope you have had a lovely week? Are you all ready for the weekend? Lunchbox recipe anyone?
Forget soggy sandwiches and banish dull lunchtimes with this lunch on the go idea. Easy, quick and inspiring ways you can to reclaim your lunch hour, our salads, sarnies & snacks are all portable, delicious & filling.
Asparagus, Broad Bean Mint and Mozzarella Bruschetta- This asparagus bruschetta is a great way to get in two of your five a day, with fresh green veg and creamy cheese our bruschetta recipe is a winner!
How To Make Asparagus, Broad Bean Mint And Mozzarella Bruschetta:
Indulge in the vibrant flavours of this Asparagus, Broad Bean, Mint, and Mozzarella Bruschetta recipe.
Follow this easy steps to create a delightful appetiser that combines the freshness of asparagus and broad beans with the creamy goodness of mozzarella, all rasised by the zesty touch of mint. Perfect for your next gathering or a delightful snack!
Makes 4, Serves 4 as a starter or snack
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 300g podded and shelled broad beans
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil plus an extra drizzle at the end
- 1 lemon, juiced
- A handful mint leaves, saving a few small ones back to garnish
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 100g British asparagus, cut in half lengthways
- 4 slices rustic white bread, such as sourdough
- 1 garlic clove, peeled but left whole
- 1 small ball (approx.150g) of buffalo mozzarella, roughly torn
What To Do:
- Cook the broad beans in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold water, drain again, then peel from their skins.
- Use the back of a fork to roughly crush the beans with the olive oil and lemon juice, then stir through the mint. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the British asparagus in boiled salted water for 1 to 2 minutes and drain under cold water too.
- Heat a griddle pan, toast the bread on both sides, then rub with the garlic clove. Spoon some of the beans over each slice of bread, scatter over the British asparagus, mint and mozzarella and drizzle with more olive oil to serve.
So what do you think of this Asparagus, Broad Bean Mint And Mozzarella Bruschetta recipe? Do you also fancy trying it? Recipe and image courtesy of British Asparagus.
You Might Also Like:
Thai Chicken And British Asparagus Curry With Turmeric Rice:
Firstly, Thai Chicken And British Asparagus Curry With Turmeric Rice. Easy, fast goodness in a bowl. Whip this up in under 30 minutes and give your usual Thai green curry a boost by adding British asparagus towards the end. Thai Chicken And British Asparagus Curry With Turmeric Rice. So tasty.
Secondly, Quinoa ‘Tabbouleh’ With British Asparagus, Halloumi And Kale. So healthy. This warm salad has an added protein boost from the quinoa while the British asparagus and kale keep things fresh. The asparagus is boiled only briefly to make sure it keeps its bite. Quinoa ‘Tabbouleh’ With British Asparagus, Halloumi And Kale.
Thirdly, How To Make British Asparagus, Mozzarella And Bacon Sliders. I have a tasty recipe for you today; British Asparagus, Mozzarella & Bacon Sliders. These quick and easy bites make for a straightforward delicious lunch, or nibbles at a dinner party. How To Make British Asparagus, Mozzarella And Bacon Sliders. So much fun to make.
Mexican-style British Asparagus with Lime & Sour Cream Glaze:
Fourthly, How To Make Mexican-style British Asparagus with Lime & Sour Cream Glaze. Add a Mexican twist to your asparagus by adding this superb lime and sour cream glaze. Pop it on the barbecue or onto a griddle pan and you’re good to go. Mexican-style British Asparagus with Lime & Sour Cream Glaze.
Fifth, Shallot, Courgette, British Asparagus Salad. If you can, make sure to buy courgettes and asparagus in season, when they’ll be at their sweetest. Shallot, Courgette, British Asparagus Salad. So good.
Also find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook
Asparagus, Broad Bean Mint and Mozzarella Bruschetta:
Asparagus, Broad Bean Mint and Mozzarella Bruschetta. Claire Justine Oxox- Over 50s Lifestyle Blog. You can also read more about me here: Over 50s Lifestyle Blog. Also, follow along on Facebook for regular updates. So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.