Baked Eggnog Cheesecake, Ginger And Maple Crust. Hello friends. Happy Christmas Eve.
Also happy Eggnog Day! Of course, I love a glass of eggnog and have treated myself to a bottle again this year.
So today, to celebrate eggnog day, I have a beautiful looking and very tasty recipe to share with you.
Do You Fancy Making A Baked Eggnog Cheesecake, With A Ginger And Maple Crust?
Also a cheesecake would be perfect for any Christmas celebrations you have coming up.
Indeed, I love cheesecakes too.
This cheesecake has a tasty gingerbread biscuit base combined together with maple syrup and butter, how yummy.
Also eggnog and rum in the topping.
You can also add some berries or fruit on the very top of your choice.
Cheesecakes are one of my favourite treats alone side brownies, how yummy!!
Also, I could eat them every day if my husband would let me!!
How To Make Baked Eggnog Cheesecake, Ginger And Maple Crust:
135g gingerbread biscuits
25g maple syrup
60g melted butter
300g cream cheese
250g maple sugar
35g plain flour
1 tsp nutmeg
3 tbsp white rum
1.) Firstly, pre heat oven to 180ºC.
2.) Combine Serves 8-10 crushed biscuits, maple syrup and butter in a bowl and then press into a 9-inch spring mould.
3.) Bake for 10-12 mins until golden. Leave to cool.
4.) Blend the cream cheese, maple sugar, eggnog, rum, nutmeg and eggs.
5.) Fold flour to finish.
6.) Pour mixture into the pre-baked crust and bake for 40-50 mins.
7.) Remove from oven, loosen cake rim, cool and remove cake ring.
8.) Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
9.) Last but not least, serve with seasonal fruits or a topping of your choice.
Also for an alternative, all year round cheesecake base, lime and orange is perfect for summertime, or try rum and raisin for an autumnal flavour.
Add some fruit purée or maple ice cream to complement the cheesecake.
Baked Eggnog Cheesecake, Ginger And Maple Crust:
So what do you think about this Baked Eggnog Cheesecake, Ginger And Maple Crust Recipe?
Updated Post. First Posted Here 11th December 2016. Recipe c/o We Love Maple.
What do you think, fancy making this Baked Eggnog Cheesecake, Ginger And Maple Crust?
So what is your all-time favourite treat?
This one sounds delicious, now I can not wait to make one myself.
You can also find lots more Christmas Recipes here.
You Might Also Like:
- A View From Sky Gardens Also The Effects From Stress
- Peanuts Snoopy Pink Sweatshirt And How I Styled
- Vintage Steampunk Hat Reminds Me Of Alice
- All We Hear Is Radio Ga Ga Radio Goo Goo Radio Ga Ga
- Snow Way!! What I Wore In The Snow: Over 40 Style
- Street Art Saturday: How To Fake It Till You Make It!!
- 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal
- 5 Fun Dog Quotes To Start Your Weekend
- Never Rains But It Pours… Over 40 Style Blogger
- Hot Pink Dress Teamed Up With Miss Piggy Shoes
- Don’t Look Back In Anger I Hear You Say
- Rest In Peace Dad, We Love You So Much…
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go