Barbour Polo Shirt: Review And What I wore Post.
Post contains PR sample for review.
Barbour Polo Shirt: Review And What I wore Post:
A few weeks ago I was pleased to be asked if I would like to choose a Barbour polo shirt to keep and review.
I had never tried this style before and thought it would be a nice change.
I picked this Avalon polo shirt in cream, it is so pretty, with this little pinky red and green flowers on.
A perfect pattern for summer.
My shirt arrived just as we were going on a day out to Bakewell. (Which if you have never been is a lovely traditional town in the heart of the Peak District.)
One of the first shops we saw?
Of course a Barbour stockist.
About The Polo Shirt:
The Avalon is a stylish ladies’ polo shirt featuring a charming floral print created exclusively for Barbour by Yorkshire-based designer Julie Dodsworth.
This casual shirt is part of the British.
Barbour Embroidered logo.
5 Button fastening.
Barbour Polo Shirt: Review And What I wore Post
Polo shirt ~ c/o Barbour
Jeans ~ Selfridges
Shoes ~ Cath Kidston
I love this polo shirt, ideal for summer. This shirt is 100% cotton, my favourite for hot weather.
The style is very flattering, the print is sweet, the colour tones are adorable.
When you feel the shirt you can tell instantly it is a superior cotton, real quality.
I love this top and can see it going with everything.
I will be wearing this top with shorts, jeans and think it will look great with my red pencil skirt!?!
Here is a better close up of the pattern.
What do you think?
About this post- I got to choose a Barbour polo shirt for the point of this review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion and I did not get paid for this post.
Some More Reviews Here:
- Welcoming Autumn In With A Lighthouse Pink Raincoat
- Sandals For Spring/Summer 2019: Mastershoe Review
- Ocean Spray® Whole Berry™ Review On Your way To 5 A Day
- Crock-Pot Dessert Challenge: Making Treats In A Crock-Pot
- The Snowman™ And The Snowdog Biscuit Tin Review
- Swan Retro SM22080 Combination Microwave Review
- Breville Moments Hot Drink Maker Review
- Aero® Heavenly Mousses Review: Relax And Unwind
- New Fruit Shoot Fruit Bars That Are Also Gluten-Free
- Alternative To A Little Black Dress: Over 40 Style
- A New Kitchen Sink And Taps: Kitchen Makeover
- Glenilen Farm Range Of Natural, Fruit Layered Yoghurts: Review
- 4 Essential Summer Pieces From Bonmarché
- A Gilet for the Great British Summertime Weather
- Philips Health Watch Review: Keeping Track