Recipe c/o California Raisin.
Bean And California Raisins Burritos.
Happy Sunday. Are you having a fun weekend?
We are having a nice and lazy day after cross country for the children yesterday. A time to stay in and catch up on ironing, great eh!?
Today I have a recipe for a nice weekday lunch or yummy for supper.
Fancy making some of these Bean And California Raisins Burritos?
How To Make Bean And California Raisins Burritos:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 orange or yellow pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 125g California Raisins
- 400g can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pkt 8 tortillas
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the pepper and onion and stir-fry for 3 minutes until browned. Add the garlic and spices and cook for 30 seconds then mix in the tomatoes, raisins and red kidney beans.
- Simmer the mixture for 5–8 minutes or until the juices from tomatoes have become pulpy.
- Heat the tortillas as directed on the packet or heat a griddle pan and warm them on each side. Place some shredded lettuce in the middle of a tortilla, add a large spoonful of the bean mixture. Fold one end onto the mixture and then fold over two sides leaving one end open. Eat at once. Serve with grated cheddar cheese if wished.
Bean And California Raisins Burritos Recipe c/o California Raisin.
What do you think of these Bean And California Raisins Burritos? Fancy making some of these?
Why not try now or pin for a later date?
Now I am off to do my Sunday run and then make dinner.
Were having a pork dinner today, how about you?
Any fun plans for the rest of the weekend?
You Might Also Like:
- Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple
- Sweet Potato Topped with Ricotta, Celery And Radish
- How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup
- Turkey and Mozzarella Christmas Sandwich Loaf
- Parfait Day: Layer Up Your Fruit, Cream And Nuts
- 15 Healthy Lunch Ideas To Try Out This Week
- Super Green Pumpkin Pesto: Gluten & Dairy Free, Vegan
- Asparagus, Tuna And Bean Salad With Shallot: How To
- How To Make A South African Energy Bowl
- Roasted Beetroot Soup With Feta Yogurt Dressing