Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose.
British Summer Salad With Honey-Mustard Dressing.
Happy Saturday. Are you looking for a nice and tasty salad recipe? Fancy making a tasty salad with honey-mustard dressing recipe up for the weekend?
Crisp green beans, sweet and earthy new potatoes, fresh and vibrant salad, mustardy cress — these are the flavours that make up a British summer, and they’re combined here to create a wonderful seasonal salad.
How To Make A British Summer Salad With Honey-Mustard Dressing:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
4 essential Waitrose Free Range Eggs
750g pack Waitrose Baby New Potatoes, halved
250g pack British Green Beans, trimmed
1 tbsp cider vinegar
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
1 tsp clear honey
2 tbsp The Waitrose Farm Leckford Estate Cold-pressed Rapeseed Oil
250g cherry tomatoes, halved
100g radishes, thinly sliced
Punnet essential Waitrose Salad Cress
1. Boil the eggs in a pan of simmering water for 9 minutes, then drain and cool. Shell and halve the eggs.
2. Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 8–10 minutes until tender. Add the beans and cook for a further 3 minutes until both are tender. Drain and cool under running water then transfer to a serving platter.
3. Whisk the vinegar, mustard and honey together with a fork, then whisk in the oil until well blended.
4. Arrange the tomatoes, radishes and eggs on top of the beans and potatoes. Drizzle over the mustard dressing and scatter with cress to serve.
Cook’s tip: A few capers or anchovies scattered over the top before serving would add a nice salty balance to the sweet dressing.
What do you think of this British Summer salad with honey-mustard dressing recipe?
You might also like:
Fancy trying this Rocket, Lentil and Pancetta Buddha Bowl recipe out?
Or maybe a nice and tasty Coronation Turkey Salad?
- Toasted California Walnut, Lentil And Coconut Rice
- Eggy Bread With Creamy Mushrooms & Crispy Shallots
- Spinach, Ham And California Walnut Sunshine Cloud Eggs
- Brunch Muffins With Poached Eggs, Asparagus Tips And Smoked Bacon
- British Asparagus Tortilla: A Twist On A Spanish Dish
- Courgette Shakshuka: Love Your Gut
- Bonne Maman Marbled Fruity Meringues
- Indonesian Gado Gado Salad With Crunchy Tiger Prawns
- Miso, Barley Porridge With Winter Greens And Fried Egg
- Avocado, Peas and Feta On Toast With Poached Eggs
- Parma Ham, Asparagus and Parmigiano Reggiano Dippers with Soft-Boiled Duck Eggs Recipe
- How To Make A One Pan Spicy Farmer’s Breakfast
- Piperade And How To Make Some For Yourself
- Eggnog: One Of My Favourite Tipples At Christmas
- Pistachio And Raspberry Love Hearts