Champagne Velvet: Get Ready For The Party Season. Hello friends. So, how are you today? Champagne Velvet, Anyone? As it is not too far away from the party season, I also thought what a great time it would be to share these champagne velvet’s with you!!
Champagne Velvet Drinks:
So how sweet are these to share with your friends and family over Christmas? These Champagne Velvet drinks are easy to make and taste delicious. Of course, what’s not to love!?
As the party season approaches, step up your celebrations with the exquisite and timeless allure of Champagne Velvet drinks. A perfect blend of sophistication and effervescence, these delightful concoctions are designed to captivate the senses and raise any gathering to a luxurious affair.
Champagne Velvet: Get Ready For The Party Season:
Champagne Velvet. Cheers!!
Start by selecting a premium Champagne or sparkling wine as the base, ensuring a crisp and bubbly foundation for your cocktails.
Garnish each glass with a fresh blackberry on a stick or a few edible flowers to improve the presentation.
Set the tone for a classy yet cheerful festive mood, the Champagne Velvet drink promises to be a sparkling experience.
These Champagne Velvet beverages will surely leave a lasting impression on your guests, whether it’s an elegant soirée or a New Year’s Eve event, turning every moment into a celebration of taste and flair. We toast to a season full of glitz, humour, and the bubbly charm of Champagne Velvet.
How To Make Champagne Velvet Drinks:
- 175g/6oz blackberries
- 50g/2oz caster sugar, plus 1 tbsp
- 6 tbsp brandy
- 1 bottle chilled Champagne or sparkling wine
How To Make:
- Firstly, reserve 6 of the blackberries and put to one side for decoration. Place the remaining blackberries with 50g caster sugar in a saucepan.
- Heat gently until the sugar has dissolved then simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until the sauce has thickened slightly and is syrupy.
- Sieve the blackberry syrup over a bowl, gently pressing with the back of a spoon. Discard the fruit pulp. Chill the syrup.
- Place a little of the syrup on a saucer and the remaining caster sugar on another saucer.
- Dip the rim of each of 6 champagne glasses first in the blackberry syrup, then in the caster sugar.
- Blend the brandy with the remaining blackberry syrup and pour a couple of tablespoons of this into 6 Champagne flutes.
- Top with the chilled Champagne or sparkling wine. Skewer a blackberry with a cocktail stick and place on top of each glass. Last but not least, serve immediately.
So what do you think? Do you fancy trying these out? Champagne Velvet Recipe and photo credit by- Seasonal Berries.
You Might Also Like:
How To Serve Champagne At Home:
Firstly, How To Serve Champagne At Home. Elevate your at-home celebrations with this guide on how to serve champagne flawlessly. Discover 5 essential tips for the perfect pour and tasting experience. Cheers to sophistication in the comfort of your own space! How To Serve Champagne At Home. Great if you have some guest coming around.
Secondly, Champagne And Raspberry Possets With Shortbread. Treats anyone? This sophisticated dessert is made up of silky smooth possets that have been infused with Champagne’s frothy richness and are the perfect complement to the vivid tanginess of ripe raspberries. So how sweet are these: Champagne And Raspberry Possets With Shortbread?
Raspberry Champagne Cocktail:
Thirdly, Raspberry Champagne Cocktail. So, another cocktail. So Raspberry Champagne Cocktail, Anyone? How sweet is this recipe? A delicious Champagne cocktail, perfect for Dinner parties, Christmas or Valentine’s Day. Also, any other special occasions that you might be planning. Raspberry Champagne Cocktail.
Fourthly, Martha’s Strawberry, Champagne And Rose Cake. So do you fancy a slice of this Martha’s Strawberry, Champagne And Rose Cake? How adorable? So pretty. Great for any parties you might be planning. Too adorable to eat!? Ha!! Martha’s Strawberry, Champagne And Rose Cake.
Raspberry And Blueberry Champagne Jellies:
Fifthly, Raspberry And Blueberry Champagne Jellies. Also, so sweet? I love these Raspberry And Blueberry Champagne Jellies. Sweet for adult parties. Indulge in elegance with these Raspberry and Blueberry Champagne Jellies. Great for afternoon tea or any kind of party you might be hosting. Raspberry And Blueberry Champagne Jellies.
Last but not least, Strawberry Champagne Cocktails. Or any time of the year. Strawberry Champagne Cocktails: Party Season.
Champagne Velvet. You can also read more about me here: Polka Dot Lady. Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post. Also, follow along on Facebook for regular updates.
Did you also see 27 Elf Movie Quotes To Brighten Your Day?
Find me on: Web | Instagram | Facebook