Chicken And Mozzarella Sandwich Loaf. Hello friends, happy Tuesday. So how are you? Any fun plans for today?
Are you looking for something a little different for lunch? Something for lunch box ideas or picnics?
Todays I am sharing this Chicken and Mozzarella Sandwich Loaf recipe. How tasty!? Great to make ahead for a picnic and will definitely stand out from the crowd. Move over limp sarnies, the sandwich loaf has arrived!
This post also contains affiliate links and ad banners. This means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. You will not be charged any additional fees if you purchase through an affiliate link. Also, affiliate links will be marked with a *
Chicken And Mozzarella Sandwich Loaf:
Preparation time: 15 minutes plus standing time || Cooking time: 0
How to make a Chicken and Mozzarella Sandwich Loaf:
- 1 Ciabatta style loaf
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 6-8 long Cos Leaves
- 150g mozzarella, sliced
- Jar roasted vegetables (Peppers, aubergines, courgettes etc)
- 1 cooked chicken breast torn into pieces
What To Do:
- Cut the top off the loaf approx. ¼ the way down and pull the soft bread out of the centre to make a bowl shape of the crust with a 2cm layer of bread inside.
- Spread the pesto in a thin layer all over the inside of the bread bowl then layer half of the Cos leaves over the bottom, then add a layer of mozzarella then the roast veg then the chicken. Repeat this till the bread bowl is full. End with a layer of Cos leaves.
- Replace the lid and tightly wrap the whole thing in cling film and balance a can on top to weigh it down. Leave to firm up for 1-4 hrs. Cut into slices to serve.
Note: dry the roast veg and mozzarella on kitchen roll and make sure you don’t use too much pesto to avoid the bread getting too soggy.
Recipe and recipe photography by Make More Of Salad. No Payment was received.
So what do you think about this recipe? Do you also fancy making this Chicken and Mozzarella Sandwich Loaf?
Let me know your thoughts if you get to make this recipe in the comments below.
You Might Also Like These Affiliated Links Below:
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Rainbow Chicken Roll-Ups. Looking for something a little different for your lunch? Something to pack up and take to work or pack up for the children’s lunch box? Or maybe have already in the fridge for a lunchtime treat. How about trying these fun Rainbow Chicken Roll-Ups? Add a little colour to your lunch with this vibrant mix of beetroot hummus, red-stemmed chard, strawberries, carrots and thinly sliced chicken. How tasty? Rainbow Chicken Roll-Ups. So tasty.
- Secondly, How To Make A Salmon Rainbow Salad Bowl. Do you also fancy making a Salmon Rainbow Salad Bowl? Bursting with vitamins and minerals as well as flavour, this healthy bowl packs a substantial punch. How To Make A Salmon Rainbow Salad Bowl. So good.
- Thirdly, Indonesian Gado Gado Salad With Crunchy Tiger Prawns And Selada Air (Watercress). So do you fancy making an Indonesian Gado Gado Salad with Crunchy Tiger Prawns and Selada Air (watercress)? Indonesian Gado Gado Salad With Crunchy Tiger Prawns. So tasty.
Some Sweet Treats:
- Sticky Ginger Toffee Buns. Firstly, Sticky Ginger Cinder Toffee Buns: How yummy!! An all-around tasty cupcake which is also perfect for autumn with all the right flavours for Halloween and Bonfire Night. So Delicious. Sticky Ginger Cinder Toffee Buns. What is not to love?
- Double Decker Freakshake Minicakes. Secondly, freakshakes cupcakes! Move over freakshake yummy and delicious drinks their is a freakshake cake in town! So do you fancy making some Double Decker Freakshake Minicakes? These look so sweet and I bet the kids would love help making some of these!! Double Decker Freakshake Minicakes. So tasty.
- Raspberries And White Chocolate. Thirdly, raspberries and white chocolate, delicious! Few combinations are loved as much as raspberries and white chocolate. Raspberries And White Chocolate Cupcakes. So good.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
This post also contains affiliate links, and ad banners. Which means I may receive a commission if you click on one and make a purchase. If you purchase through an affiliate link, you will not be charged any additional costs. Also, a * will also appear next to affiliate links.