Children’s Strawberry Milkshakes. Hello friends, happy Monday. Also, happy 4th July to all of my American friends. So today I am sharing some fun milkshakes I made for my youngest 2 children.
We all love strawberries in smoothies, and on everything, come to think of it 🙂
This post also contains affiliate links and banner ads. That means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. You will not be charged any additional fees if you purchase through an affiliate link. Affiliate links will be marked with a *.
Children’s Strawberry Milkshakes:
Preparation 5 minutes
- 200g Strawberries, frozen work well
- 2 Medium banana, frozen work well
- 400ml Semi skimmed milk or milk of your choice
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter optional
- (Ice cubes if strawberries and bananas are fresh)
- Squirty cream
- Piece of choc, grated (optional)
- Peel and chop bananas, wash, hull and halve strawberries (if fresh) and place into a smoothie maker. If frozen, just chuck everything in.
- Add milk and peanut butter and blend or Smoothie Maker* until smooth.
- Pour into cup and add some squirty cream and grated chocolate.
- Last but not least, enjoy. So yummy!!
Children’s Strawberry Milkshakes:
Children’s Strawberry Milkshakes. So what do you think? Do you also fancy making some?
What is your favourite flavoured milkshake? Do you also love peanut butter in all of yours, because I do.
You Might Also Like These Affiliated Links Below:
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Iced Coffee Smoothie. How about trying this iced coffee smoothie? We love cold coffee here. So good. Iced Coffee Smoothie.
- Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric Smoothie Bowl. Secondly, I hope you are having a lovely weekend? So do you fancy making up some Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric Smoothie Bowls for breakfast? Also over the next few days, I have some tasty California Walnut recipes to share with you. These recipes boast all the great; Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric.
- Thirdly, Watermelon Cucumber Slushy. Remember summer trips to the corner shop for a slushy that would turn your tongue bubblegum blue? How To Make A Healthy Watermelon Cucumber Slushy.
- The Paleo Foods Co. Green Warrior Protein Smoothie Bowl. Fourthly, do you love to get the day off to a good start with a portion of fruit and vegetables? Love smoothies and smoothie bowls? Maybe; The Paleo Foods Co. Green Warrior Protein Smoothie because it sure does look tasty!!
Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruit, Blueberry And Mango Smoothie Bowl:
- Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruit, Blueberry And Mango Smoothie Bowl. Last but not least, I love to make smoothies but for some reason, in Winter I forget to make them as much as I do in warmer weather. I am not really sure why? Maybe it is because they remind me of warm Summer mornings? Hot workouts at the gym? Running in the heat and making them after to cool down? Maybe because in Winter I fancy a nice change? Do you love to drink smoothies but after trying something different for a change too? Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruit, Blueberry And Mango Smoothie Bowl.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
This post also contains affiliate links and banner ads. Which also means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. You will not be charged any additional fees if you purchase through an affiliate link. Affiliate links will be marked with a *.