Dairy-Free Oat And Raspberry Pancakes. Hello friends, so how are you today? Pancakes, anyone? Not every pancake needs to be made with milk! So for those with a dairy intolerance, try these oat milk pancakes with crushed raspberries, drizzled with Lyle’s Golden Syrup. Yum!
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Dairy-Free Oat And Raspberry Pancakes Ingredients.
- Secondly, Dairy-Free Oat And Raspberry Pancakes Method.
- Thirdly, Other Pancake Recipes.
How To Make Dairy-Free Oat And Raspberry Pancakes:
Preparation 10 mins | Cooking 10 mins
- 120g plain flour
- 40g porridge oats
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp Tate & Lyle Golden Caster Sugar
- 1 large egg
- 300ml oat milk
- 100g raspberries (thawed if frozen)
- 3-4 tsp vegetable oil
For The Topping:
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 100g raspberries (thawed if frozen)
- Lyle’s Golden Syrup, for drizzling
- Fine shreds of lemon zest
How To Make This Recipe:
- Put the flour, porridge oats, salt, Tate & Lyle Golden Caster Sugar, egg and oat milk into a large mixing bowl and use a hand whisk to mix everything together thoroughly. Stir in the raspberries, crushing them slightly.
- Heat a non-stick pancake pan or frying pan over a medium heat. Add a few drops of oil. Pour in one-quarter of the batter, tilting the pan so that it flows over the surface. Cook for 1-2 minutes until set on the surface, then turn over to cook the other side for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Make 4 pancakes altogether, adding a few more drops of oil to the pan with each one, and keeping the cooked pancakes in a warm place.
- For the topping, toast the sunflower seeds in a dry frying pan for about 1 minute, tossing to turn them, Sprinkle them onto the warm pancakes with the raspberries and drizzle with Lyle’s Golden Syrup. Finish off with a few shreds of lemon zest.
Cook’s Tip: You could use almond milk instead of oat milk for another dairy-free option.
Dairy-Free Oat And Raspberry Pancakes:
Dairy-Free Oat And Raspberry Pancakes. Recipe c/o Lyle’s Golden Syrup. This recipe is made using Lyle’s Golden Syrup, for more delicious recipes visit Lyles Golden Syrup. So what do you think about this recipe? Do you also fancy trying some?
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, How To Make Carrot Cake Pancakes. Love Carrots? Love Pancakes? Carrot Cake Pancakes anyone? Yummy! Enjoy the flavour of carrot cake – in mini pancakes! What’s not to love about these? How To Make Carrot Cake Pancakes.
- Secondly, BerryWorld Strawberry Scotch Pancakes. Fancy making some BerryWorld strawberry scotch pancakes for breakfast? Light, fluffy and bursting with the goodness of strawberries these pancakes make a perfect breakfast treat. BerryWorld Strawberry Scotch Pancakes.
- Thirdly, White Spelt Pancakes Just In Time For Pancake Day. (13th February) family-owned Wiltshire miller Doves Farm has created two new recipes for the day – Galettes De Sarrasin Buckwheat Pancakes and White Spelt Pancakes. White Spelt Pancakes Just In Time For Pancake Day.
19 Pancake Recipes To Try Out On Shrove Tuesday:
- Fourthly, 19 Pancake Recipes To Try Out On Shrove Tuesday. Also, with just over two weeks until pancake day. Hands up, who loves pancakes? Because I do!! Of course, both my hands are in the air, then!! Pancake Day. So will you be making pancakes? Some for breakfast, some after school and most probably some for supper, here I bet. So how about you? 19 Pancake Recipes To Try Out On Shrove Tuesday.
- Fifth, The Ultimate Pancake Recipe. Firstly, The Ultimate Pancake Recipe. Do I need I say anymore!? Because the title say’s it all 🙂 The ultimate pancakes recipe is available also from a cookbook, The Mountain Café Cookbook: A Kiwi in the Cairngorms, published this month by Kitchen Press. The recipe is adapted by Kirsten Gilmour, chef and owner of the iconic Mountain Café in Aviemore, from one passed down to her from her grandmother. So yummy! Also, so traditional, too. I use to especially love my grandmothers recipes. The Ultimate Pancake Recipe.
- Last But Not Least, How To Make Red Velvet Heart Beet Pancakes: Also, how about these Red Velvet Heart Beet Pancakes anyone? Perfect for Pancake Day and for a lover’s Valentine’s Day breakfast. So sweet, too. Just perfect to make for a loved one. So lovely!! How To Make Red Velvet Heart Beet Pancakes.