Recipe and photograph courtesy of BerryWorld
BerryWorld Strawberry Scotch Pancakes. Happy Thursday. So how are you today?
What a miserable week! The children are off school, Husband off work and all week it has been foggy, dark and raining. I think Spring! Is it miserable weather where you live too?
If so, fancy brightening up your day with this fruity breakfast? Fancy making some BerryWorld Strawberry Scotch Pancakes for breakfast?
Light, fluffy and bursting with the goodness of strawberries these pancakes make a perfect breakfast treat.
Indulge in the ultimate breakfast delight with these Strawberry Scotch Pancakes.
These fluffy, golden pancakes are infused with the rich flavour of cinnamon and topped with luscious strawberries, creating a harmonious balance of sweet and tasty.
How To Make BerryWorld Strawberry Scotch Pancakes:
Start your day off right with this irresistible twist on a classic favourite.
A perfect Spring breakfast recipe.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30minutes
- 60g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 4tsp sugar
- 16 Viva Strawberries, sliced
- 200g flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 300ml milk
- 200g mascarpone
BerryWorld Strawberry Scotch Pancakes What To Do:
- Beat together the butter, cinnamon and sugar. Dollop it into a saucepan and melt over a medium heat. When the butter starts to froth add the strawberries, toss well in the butter and turn off the heat.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, egg, and milk until smooth. Heat a heavy-based, non-stick frying pan or bake stone and grease with a little oil. Pour small amounts of batter into the frying pan (about 2 tablespoons per pancake), once the top has bubbled and dried flip the pancake and cook the other side till golden. Keep warm whilst you make the rest of the batter
- Reheat the strawberries gently while you arrange the pancakes. Place a pancake on each serving plate and spread with mascarpone then arrange some sliced strawberries on top. Repeat this layering until all the pancakes are used up. Top the stack with any remaining strawberry slices and drizzle over the melted cinnamon butter.
BerryWorld Strawberry Scotch Pancakes.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of BerryWorld. So what do you think of these BerryWorld Strawberry Scotch Pancakes?
Fancy making some? As always, share your thoughts in the comments below.
You Might Also Like:
Martha Collison’s Chocolate Brownie Pancakes:
Firstly, Martha Collison’s Chocolate Brownie Pancakes.
You can make the batter the night before and cook them the next morning for a really quick breakfast treat. Martha Collison’s Chocolate Brownie Pancakes.
Secondly, How To Make Carrot Cake Pancakes.
Enjoy the flavour of carrot cake – in mini pancakes! What’s not to love about these? How To Make Carrot Cake Pancakes.
Thirdly, 19 Pancake Recipes To Try Out On Shrove Tuesday.
Whether you’re a beginner or a pro in the kitchen, these recipes are sure to impress and leave you wanting more.
So grab your skillet and get ready to make some mouth-watering pancakes. 19 Pancake Recipes To Try Out On Shrove Tuesday.
Fourthly, White Spelt Pancakes. Just in time for Pancake Day.
Galettes De Sarrasin Buckwheat Pancakes and White Spelt Pancakes. White Spelt Pancakes Just In Time For Pancake Day.
How To Make The Ultimate Pancakes On Pancake Day:
Fifth, How To Make The Ultimate Pancakes On Pancake Day.
By Head Chef Steve Smith from Michelin Starred Bohemia. How To Make The Ultimate Pancakes On Pancake Day.
Sixth, Recipe For Pancake Day From Doves Farm.
Typical fillings are chopped ham or tomato with grated cheese or wilted spinach, a spoon of cream and an egg in the middle. Recipe For Pancake Day From Doves Farm.
Seventh, 5 Steps To A Flipping Perfect Pancake’s On Pancake Day.
So are you already planning to make some pancakes on pancake day?
If so I have a fun post to share with you; Today I am sharing 5 Steps to a Flipping Perfect Pancake Day from The Arch London. 5 Steps To A Flipping Perfect Pancake Day. So much fun.
Eighth, Perfect Pancakes with Shaken Udder.
How Fun!? Perfect Pancakes with Shaken Udder: How Fun!? So yummy.
Last But Not Least, Gluten Free Pancakes A GF Breakfast Treat.
Gluten Free Pancakes A GF Breakfast Treat.
Strawberry Scotch Pancakes. Thanks so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post.
Finally, I also hope you like this post? If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? At the same time, remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below. You can also follow along on Instagram.