Gluten Free Date and Rosemary Mini Bread Loaves.
(Dairy + Gluten Free)
These individuals subtly sweet loaves make a great mid-morning treat with a cup of tea. Delicately flavoured with honey, rosemary and nuggets of sweet dates, these taste delicious straight out of the oven or once cooled. Go on, pop the kettle on!
Serves: 5 mini loaves
Prep Time: 35 mins (includes proving)
Cooking Time: 45 mins
How To Make Gluten Free Date And Rosemary Mini Bread Loaves:
What You Need:
340g Delicious Alchemy Brown Bread Mix
1 sprig of rosemary, finely chopped
12 dates, roughly chopped
1 dessertspoon honey
2½ tbsp / 20ml sunflower oil
350ml of tepid water
Tip: This mix cooks from cold and there is no need to pre-heat the oven!
What You Do:
Place the bread mix in a bowl, followed by the rosemary, dates, honey, oil and water then mix together. A food mixer is best because the batter becomes very thick and heavy during mixing. Turn your mixer to slow-medium speed and beat for 2½ minutes. Scrape down the sides and base of the bowl and mix for a further 2½ minutes.
Transfer the dough to the mini loaf tins. It will be thick, so press down well and fill each loaf case to just below the rim. Run a spatula around the edge of the loaf tins which will help to get an even rise. Cover the loaf tins with lightly oiled cling film and leave to prove in a warm place for 20 mins. It won’t rise much, that bit happens later.
Place the loaves in the centre of the cold oven. Then turn to 220°C or 200°C for fan-assisted ovens, and bake for 40-45 minutes. They should be dark golden brown on top when done. Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack. Eat on day of baking or freeze for later.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Delicious Alchemy. No Payment was received*
What do you think about this Gluten Free Date And Rosemary Mini Bread Loaves recipe?
Fancy trying this recipe?
You Might Like These Gluten Free Recipes And Posts Too: Gluten Free Posts.
- California Walnut And Lemon Parsley Spaghetti
- Super Green Pumpkin Pesto: Gluten & Dairy Free, Vegan
- Toasted California Walnut, Lentil And Coconut Rice
- Slow-roast Lamb With Garlic, Honey And Cumin
- 5 Important Tips For Anyone Living With Coeliac Disease
- Celery And Apple Matchstick Salad: Celery Salad Recipe
- Carrot Cake with Watercress & Cream Cheese Frosting
- Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric
- How To Make Gluten And Dairy Free Bread
- Vegan Apple Slices With Peanut Butter, Celery
- Celiac Awareness Day: #CeliacAwarenessDay
- British Summer Salad With Honey-Mustard Dressing
- How To Make A Rhubarb And Orange Polenta Cake
- Slow-roast Pork With Cauliflower Cheese Dauphinoise
- Gluten-free Mini Elderflower And Lemon Loaf Cakes