Gluten Free Chocolate Orange Halloween Cookies anyone?
Terrifyingly yummy, these chocolate orange-flavoured cookies will tickle your taste buds for a little Halloween treat.
Prop up your broom, sit back and enjoy with a Witches Brew.
Serves: 10 cookies
Prep Time: 10 mins + 10 mins for decoration
Cooking Time: 16-18 mins
How To Make Gluten Free Chocolate Orange Halloween Cookies:
What you need:
For the cookies:
200g Delicious Alchemy Oaty Cookie Mix
75g unsalted butter or dairy-free alternative
Zest of 1 large orange
2 drops of orange flavouring or the juice of 1 quarter of an orange
For the icing:
100g dark chocolate
Icing pens for decoration
What you do:
Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan. Line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
Pour the cookie mix into a bowl.
In a pan, melt together the butter (or dairy free alternative) and water.
Once melted, add to the cookie mix and mix well with a spatula.
Add the zest of 1 orange.
Then add either 2 drops of orange flavouring or cut the orange into 4 and squeeze the juice of one quarter into the mixture.
Divide the mixture into 10 pieces, rolling each one into a ball using the palm of your hands.
Place onto the lined baking tray and press down until each cookie is round in shape and 5mm thick.
Bake for 16-18 minutes until golden.
Leave to cool for 2 minutes on the tray before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Whilst the cookies are cooling, melt the chocolate over the hob and dip one side of each cookie in the chocolate then leave to set.
Once they have set, use your icing pens to decorate any way you wish!
*Recipe and recipe photography by Delicious Alchemy*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Gluten Free Chocolate Orange Halloween Cookies?
Fancy making some?
You Might Also Like:
- New Limited Edition Monster Spooky Puffs Review
- FancyDressOutfitters Halloween costume Review
- Halloween Challenge From Poundland: How Much? £1.00
- Creative Thursday #Week 1 Join In The Creative Fun
- Flashback Friday: Halloween Dressing Up Fun Special
- 30th October 2011: Silent Sunday Eek A Spider
- Happy Halloween: Sharing Photo’s From Past Halloween
- Halloween Recipes : Curried English Pea Soup with Paneer Naan
- Halloween Accessories From Accessoryo Review
- Halloween Eyeballs: Trick Or Treat Halloween Recipe
- Halloween Jellies: Fun And Easy Halloween Recipes
- WIitche’s Ribs With Vampire Toast: Fun Halloween Ideas
- Popcorn Toffee Apples
- Halloween Scare.
- Halloween Fiery Jackets Recipe