1. Put the flour, egg (or chickpea flour + water), and half the milk (or vegan milk), into a large bowl or jug.
2. Beat to a smooth paste then stir in the remaining milk to make a thin batter. Refrigerate the batter for up to 12 hours – otherwise, it’s ready to go.
3. Lightly oil a frying pan so that the oil just covers the surface and get the pan nice and hot.
4. Stir the batter then spoon or pour some into the hot pan, rolling it out to the edges.
5. Cook the pancake, loosening the edges until the base is golden.
6. Turn it over and cook the other side.
7. Repeat until the batter is used.
8. Serve with sweet or savoury fillings of your choice.
Recipe courtesy of: FREEE by Doves Farm
FREEE by Doves Farm incorporates 60 gluten free and free-from products, including flour, pasta, breakfast cereals, cookies and oat bars. All FREEE by Doves Farm products are produced in dedicated production facilities. FREEE by Doves Farm believes in offering natural products that never compromise on taste, are all subject to a rigorous testing regime and are always clearly labelled. Freee Foods.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.