Recipe courtesy of Jersey Royal new potatoes.
How To Make Jersey Royal Salt ‘n’ Vinegar Herb Shake In A Bag. Hello friends. Happy Sunday. So how are you today? I also have a fun and tasty recipe idea to share with you today.
Perfect for adding to your Sunday roast: How To Make Jersey Royal Salt ‘n’ Vinegar Herb Shake in a Bag.
Learn how to create a delicious and easy-to-make side with this recipe for Jersey Royal Salt ‘n’ Vinegar Herb Shake In A Bag!
This recipe combines the classic flavours of salt and vinegar with the freshness of herbs, all in one convenient and portable bag.
With just a few simple steps, you can enjoy this tasty treat in no time. Perfect for a quick snack on the go, or as a side dish for any meal. Impress your friends and family with your culinary skills by making Jersey Royal Salt ‘n’ Vinegar Herb Shake In A Bag today!
How To Make Jersey Royal Salt ‘n’ Vinegar Herb Shake In A Bag:
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
- 750g Jersey Royal new potatoes, scrubbed (not peeled) and cut in half
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 stems of rosemary, 1 stem leaves finely chopped
- 2 stems of thyme, 1 stem leaves finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp pure sea salt flakes
- 1 x 37cm x 20cm parchment paper cooking bag (available from Sous Chef) OR double up a 37cm x 20cm sheet of parchment paper
- 1 length of butcher’s twine or string
How To Make:
1. Firstly, preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan.
2. Put the Jersey Royals in the parchment bag or make a bag out of a double thickness of parchment paper measuring 37cm x 20cm. Fold three sides over, sealing each side with a little beaten egg brushed onto the edge before folding. Leave one side open.
Drizzle the potatoes with the oil, vinegar, herbs, salt and pepper.
3. Scrunch the top of the bag and tie securely with the twine, or seal once more using the beaten egg before folding. Leave plenty of space around the Jersey Royals.
4. Shake the bag vigorously to ensure the potatoes are well covered in the oil, vinegar and herbs.
Place the bag in a roasting tray and roast for 30- 40 minutes depending on the size of the Jersey Royals.
5. Carefully, pierce the bag to release the steam, then tear open and serve at the table in the parchment bag.
How To Make Jersey Royal Salt ‘n’ Vinegar Herb Shake In A Bag Cook’s Tip:
If you’re hosting a dinner party and short for time, this dish is a simply delicious side. You’ll have time to prepare the main whilst the Jersey Royals are in the oven.
How To Make Jersey Royal Salt ‘n’ Vinegar Herb Shake In A Bag. Recipe courtesy of Jersey Royal new potatoes.
So what do you think of this Shake in a Bag recipe? Do you also fancy trying this recipe out? Because I do.
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Tesco Jersey Royal Warm Summer Salad Recipe. We love Summer salads and BBQ’S in the garden and although we do miss our mashed potatoes throughout Summer we do look forward to New Potatoes coming into the season. Tesco Jersey Royal New Potatoes In-store Now. So tasty.
Secondly, Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes With Asparagus. A flavourful side dish featuring seasonal asparagus and new potatoes. Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes With Asparagus. So good.
Thirdly, How To Make A Jersey Royal Dipping Platter. Today I have a tasty recipe to share with you; A Jersey Royal Dipping Platter. So tasty.
Fourthly, How To Make Jersey Royal Pasty with Quick Tomato Jam. Now, was you expecting that!? Ha! Jersey Royal Pasty with Quick Tomato Jam. So yummy.
Fifth, How To Make Jersey Royal And Halloumi Rosemary Skewers. These potato skewers are so much fun. Also, simple pop some Jersey Royal new potatoes, cubed halloumi cheese, cubed aubergine and cherry tomatoes onto some skewers, coat with the mint oil and seasonings and barbecue or grill. Jersey Royal And Halloumi Rosemary Skewers. So different.
How To Make Jersey Royal Salt ‘n’ Vinegar Herb Shake In A Bag. Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post.