Sharing another yummy recipe today that looks great in your old jam jars. A perfect recycle idea for you old jars, just clean them out and re-use!!
Iced Streamline Blackcurrant Mousse.
How To Make Iced Streamline Blackcurrant Mousse:
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
- 500g Quark
- 200g 0% Fat Vanilla Yoghurt
- 8 tbsp Streamline blackcurrant jam
- 150g Raspberries
- 150g Blueberries
- 4 empty Streamline Jars
How To Make:
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the Quark and yoghurt, then add 2 tablespoons of the blackcurrant jam.
- Swirl the remaining jam through to create a marbled effect.
- Carefully spoon the mousse into the Streamline jars and top with raspberries and blueberries.
- Screw the lids back onto the jars and stand upright in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Take out the freezer and serve immediately.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Streamline jams and marmalades* They are available in Tesco, Ocado, Asda and Morrisons with a RRP of £1.45 for a 340g jar.
The range of flavours include: strawberry, blackcurrant, apricot, black cherry, seedless raspberry, thin cut orange, thick cut orange and diced cut orange.
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Iced Streamline Blackcurrant Mousse recipe?
Fancy trying it?
Do you like to recycle old jars to serve your food or smoothies in?
You might also like:
How To Make BerryWorld Overnight Oats with Raspberry Chia Jam:
Are you looking for a new breakfast recipe to try out?
Fancy trying this BerryWorld Overnight Oats with Raspberry Chia Jam recipe out?
Make these overnight oats to have for breakfast in the morning. Use a kilner jar if you want them to be easily transportable.
How To Make Berry Yoghurt Crisp:
If you like the café style fruit pots you’ll love this simple breakfast dish – a crunchy oat and nut topping sprinkled over fresh berries and natural yoghurt.
Much healthier than shop bought versions which are often loaded with sugar.