Mince Pie And Cream Posh Milkshake: Tastes Amazing.
Fed up of mince pies now for another year?
Got a few left in the cupboard that needs eating or finishing off?
How about trying this idea below:
Mince Pie And Cream Posh Milkshake anyone?
If you are on a New Years diet?
Look away now!!
This milkshake tastes amazing and it will leave you wanting more!!
I am supposed to be on a healthier eating diet but when you find some mince pies in your favourite supermarket at 10p a pack of 6 with a few weeks use by date on them, it is hard to refuse them!!
Could you walk by them at this price?
Then later that day, I popped into my local shop and they have double cream at 25p a pot, need I say more!?
Christmas pie and cream, how yummy. Christmas pie and cream milkshake, even better!!
So I have been thinking of this recipe for a while and now I wish I had not tried it.
Why might you ask?
Because it tastes amazing and I have a full pack of mince pies and a tub of double cream in the fridge!!
Weekends are made for treats though!?
Not to self, must do lots and lots of running this weekend!
How To Make Mince Pie And Cream Posh Milkshake:
1 Deep filled mince pie
3 Tablespoons double cream
100ml Semi skimmed milk
Break the mince pie up into 4 and place in a smoothie maker.
Add the double cream and milk.
Mix together until smooth.
Drink straight away.
I used a spoon to eat mine as it was so yummy, creamy and I wanted it to last!
Would be nice served in little china cups for afternoon tea too.
What do you think?
Fancy trying this Mince Pie And Cream Posh Milkshake?
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy