New York Style Open Grilled Sandwich Recipe.
Wondering how to make a New York style sandwich!?
If so, you will love today’s post!
Fancy trying this New York Style Open Grilled Sandwich? 🍞
Preparation time: 10mins, cooking time: 5 mins
How To Make An New York Style Open Grilled Sandwich:
2 ciabatta rolls, cut in half lengthways
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
180g Giovanni Rana’s Parmigiano reggiano sauce
8 slices parma ham
30g fresh parmesan, shaved
Salt and pepper to season
How To Make:
1.) Preheat the grill to high.
2.) Rub the cut side of the ciabatta with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place onto a hot griddle pan until lightly toasted.
3.) Spread 1tbsp of Giovanni Rana’s ‘Parmigiano Reggiano Sauce’ on the griddled side of each ciabatta half followed by 2 slices of Parma ham and then topped with 1tbsp of ‘Parmigiano Reggiano Sauce’.
4.) Top with fresh parmesan shavings and a grind of pepper and place under the grill for 3-5mins until golden and bubbling.
5.) Serve with rocket salad lightly dressed in olive oil.
What do you think?
Recipe c/o PARMIGIANO-REGGIANO SAUCE and PESTO RECIPES from GIOVANNI RANA
Fancy making a New York Style Open Grilled Sandwich?
You might also like these sandwiches posts:
Chicken Salad Ciabatta:
With sweet pickles and creamy mayonnaise with a hint of mustard, celebrate the Queen’s 90th birthday with this Royal recipe from Hellmann’s.
Easy Salmon Sandwiches:
Fancy trying these easy salmon sandwiches from Seasonal Berries out?
Salmon sandwiches but not as you know them, here they get a modern makeover with the addition of superfood moringa powder, fresh fruity raspberries and breath freshening fresh mint.
Fit For The Queen: Coronation Chicken:
Created for the Queen’s coronation in 1953, what street party would be complete without Coronation Chicken? Celebrate the Queen’s 90th birthday with this Royal recipe from Hellmann’s.
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- 10 Tips To Create A Beautiful Tablescape For All Occasions
- Yummy Cocktails Recipe Creations And Some To Try
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- A Poppy Swing Dress That Never Goes Out Of Style
- Top 5 Dinner Party Dishes for Easter To Try Out
- Afternoon Tea Recipes: Spoil Your Mum On Mother’s Day
- Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes: Easter Baking How To Make
- 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie