New York Style Open Grilled Sandwich Recipe.
Wondering how to make a New York style sandwich!?
If so, you will love today’s post!
Fancy trying this New York Style Open Grilled Sandwich? 🍞
Preparation time: 10mins, cooking time: 5 mins
How To Make An New York Style Open Grilled Sandwich:
2 ciabatta rolls, cut in half lengthways
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
180g Giovanni Rana’s Parmigiano reggiano sauce
8 slices parma ham
30g fresh parmesan, shaved
Salt and pepper to season
How To Make:
1.) Preheat the grill to high.
2.) Rub the cut side of the ciabatta with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place onto a hot griddle pan until lightly toasted.
3.) Spread 1tbsp of Giovanni Rana’s ‘Parmigiano Reggiano Sauce’ on the griddled side of each ciabatta half followed by 2 slices of Parma ham and then topped with 1tbsp of ‘Parmigiano Reggiano Sauce’.
4.) Top with fresh parmesan shavings and a grind of pepper and place under the grill for 3-5mins until golden and bubbling.
5.) Serve with rocket salad lightly dressed in olive oil.
What do you think?
Recipe c/o PARMIGIANO-REGGIANO SAUCE and PESTO RECIPES from GIOVANNI RANA
Fancy making a New York Style Open Grilled Sandwich?
You might also like these sandwiches posts:
Chicken Salad Ciabatta:
With sweet pickles and creamy mayonnaise with a hint of mustard, celebrate the Queen’s 90th birthday with this Royal recipe from Hellmann’s.
Easy Salmon Sandwiches:
Fancy trying these easy salmon sandwiches from Seasonal Berries out?
Salmon sandwiches but not as you know them, here they get a modern makeover with the addition of superfood moringa powder, fresh fruity raspberries and breath freshening fresh mint.
Fit For The Queen: Coronation Chicken:
Created for the Queen’s coronation in 1953, what street party would be complete without Coronation Chicken? Celebrate the Queen’s 90th birthday with this Royal recipe from Hellmann’s.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
Latest From The Blog:
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Quick And Easy To Make Vegan Frosted Lemon Cake
- How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup
- Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos
- Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes: Great For Parties
- Turkey and Mozzarella Christmas Sandwich Loaf
- Baked Eggnog Cheesecake, Ginger And Maple Crust
- Goat’s Cheese Brushetta: Great For Christmas Starters
- What To Make On Chocolate Covered Anything Day?
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas 2020
- Rudolph’s Cranberry Mocktail: How Amazing!?
- Walnut And Cranberry Pie: Christmas Cracked!!
- Parfait Day: Layer Up Your Fruit, Cream And Nuts