One Pot Sugar-Glazed Roast Sunday Lunch.
Hello friends. Are you looking for a one pot Sunday roast idea?
How about trying this One Pot Sugar-Glazed Roast Sunday Lunch?
How To Make A One Pot Sugar-Glazed Roast Sunday Lunch:
Preparation – 25 minutes
Cooking time 35-40 minutes
- 3 rounded tbsp Tate & Lyle Fairtrade Golden Syrup Cane Sugar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 rounded tbsp roughly chopped thyme leaves
- 4 pork sausages, twisted in half & cut
- 8 thin rashers bacon
- 4 chicken thighs
- 6 medium new potatoes, halved lengthways
- 8 small carrots, peeled
- 2 parsnips, peeled & halved lengthways
- 2 medium red onions, peeled, quartered through the root
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
One Pot Sugar-Glazed Roast Sunday Lunch Method:
Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan180°, 400F, Gas Mark 6.
- Mix together the olive oil, vinegar, Tate & Lyle Fairtrade Golden Syrup Cane Sugar, thyme and a generous amount of salt and pepper.
- Next, wrap each sausage half in bacon, then place in a large roasting tin or 2 smaller ones so as not to overcrowd everything.
- Add the chicken, potatoes, carrots, parsnips and onions, then drizzle over the olive oil mixture and rub everything well to coat, ensuring the chicken is skin-side uppermost.
- Roast on the middle shelf of the oven for 35-40 minutes, turning the vegetables and sausages halfway through and basting everything with the juices.
- When the chicken skin is crisp and golden and the vegetables are glazed and tender, the dish is ready.
- Remove and serve.
What do you think of this One Pot Sugar-Glazed Roast Sunday Lunch recipe?
Fancy trying it?
Recipe and photo credits- Tate & Lyle
You Might Also Like:
A Nice Boxing Day Salad:
A Party Cauliflower Cheese And Ham Tart:
A Pop Review: