Recipe courtesy of Quorn Meat Free
Quorn Meat Free Cottage Pie. Hello friends. So how are you today?
Are you also looking for a nice and tasty meat-free Monday recipe today? If so, you have stopped by the right place. Today I am sharing a Quorn Meat Free Cottage Pie recipe with you.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Quorn Meat Free Cottage Pie Ingredients.
- Secondly, Quorn Meat Free Cottage Pie Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
How To Make A Quorn Meat Free Cottage Pie:
Discover the ultimate comfort food with this Quorn Meat Free Cottage Pie recipe. Enjoy a delicious twist on a classic favorite, packed with savoury flavours and topped with fluffy mashed potatoes. Perfect for vegetarians and meat free-lovers alike!
What Is Meat Free Monday? Meat free or meatless Monday is an international campaign that encourages people to not eat meat on Mondays to improve their health and the health of the planet.
This is a meat free Monday recipe UK:
- 350g Quorn Meat Free Mince
- 1 tbsp olive oil (Quorn just needs to be added to the sauce, so the recipe requires about 50% less oil than you would usually use)
- One medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 100g frozen peas or mixed veg
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 1 dessert spoon vegetarian Worcestershire Sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp salt reduced soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cornflour, mixed to a paste in 1 tbsp cold water
- 700g potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 225g parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How To Make:
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 180C, Gas Mark 4.
- Boil the potatoes and parsnip until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onion and the carrot and fry gently until softened.
- Add the Quorn Mince, frozen veg, vegetable stock, vegetarian Worcestershire sauce, tomato puree, soy sauce and seasoning. Simmer for 5 minutes and then add the cornflour made into a paste with the tablespoon of cold water and continue to simmer gently, stirring all the time, until thickened. Place in an ovenproof dish.
- Mash the potatoes and parsnip with the milk until smooth, season to taste with salt and pepper. Place the topping over the Quorn Mince filling and fluff up with a fork.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the topping is crisp.
- Last but not least, serve with a selection of fresh vegetables.
Quorn Meat Free Cottage Pie:
Quorn Meat Free Cottage Pie: Meat Free Mondays. Recipe courtesy of Quorn Meat Free. So what do you think about this recipe? Do you also fancy trying it? Do you also eat meat free on Mondays?
Did You Also See:
Firstly, Quorn Sausage And Beans Casserole Meat Free Lifestyle– Are you following a meat free diet? Quorn Sausage And Beans Casserole anyone? We love sausage casseroles here and this is a meat-free version from Quorn. Try this recipe for a healthier sausage casserole, made using Quorn Sausages, chestnut mushrooms, pepper, beans and tomato passata. Two of your five a day and high in protein. Quorn Sausage And Beans Casserole Meat Free Lifestyle.
Secondly, How To Make Quorn Sausage Wraps– Are you looking for something a little different for lunch? Meat-Free? So how about making some of these Quorn Sausage Wraps? How To Make Quorn Sausage Wraps.
Thirdly, Quorn Meat Free Chicken Pieces And Quinoa Stuffed Pumpkin– Are you following a meat-free diet and looking for a new tasty recipe to try out? Want to know how to make Quorn Meat Free chicken pieces & quinoa stuffed pumpkin? Delicious. How To Make Quorn Meat Free Chicken Pieces & Quinoa Stuffed Pumpkin.
Fourthly, Quorn Mince And Lentil Bites- Are you looking for some meat-free sides for Christmas? Quorn Mince & Lentil Bites.
Quick And Easy Meat Free One Pot Lasagne:
Last but not least, Quick And Easy Meat Free One Pot Lasagne– Fancy making this meat-free Quick And Easy One Pot Lasagne? Try our quick & easy One-Pot Lasagne recipe, made with deliciously healthy Quorn Mince and mozzarella. Get tasty dinner and meal ideas from Quorn. Quick And Easy Meat Free One Pot Lasagne.
Finally reached the post’s result? There are many more delicious recipes on the blog. Just select the category of recipes you want to see by clicking the tags at the bottom of the post. I appreciate you coming by today, and I hope to see you again. As always, we’re interested in hearing from you.
Why not subscribe if you enjoyed this post to make sure you don’t miss any future ones? I therefore also hope you enjoyed reading today’s article. If you’d like, you can also express your opinions in the comment section below. I’m hopeful you’ll soon be able to visit with us once more.
Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook
Quorn Meat Free Cottage Pie:
Quorn Meat Free Cottage Pie. Claire Justine Oxox- Over 50s Lifestyle Blog. You can also read more about me here: Over 50s Lifestyle Blog. Also, follow along on Facebook for regular updates. So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.